Sponsored

Rob (Tuttle-Click Jeep, Irvine CA) Order Dates, Deliveries, Pics and More!

Storm Cloud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 4xe
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Lawyer
D717FC92-3D58-49B0-B89D-9BC826B984A1.jpeg

It’s alive!!!!! No window sticker yet, and estimated delivery date is now TBD. Anyone else get an update?
My February 2022 order went to Built today and the estimated arrival is now TBD, from 9/11. It’s not really important though, since I ended up ordering a 2023 instead through Clutch and it’s scheduled for build on 8/30. Kinda crazy that they are only a few weeks apart, even though they were ordered 4 months apart.
Sponsored

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
Guys,

I am at 2 percent below invoice on JL and JT models with tread lightly membership, except Hybrid and 392, plus tax, license and an 85 doc fee only on sold orders. There are no other charges or accessories or high doc or admin fees. There is also no mandatory high finance terms or prepayment penalties. I will do my best to get you the most competitive rate or use your own financing or pay cash. You can lease at the same price as well with no rate markup.

On the 4xe I will now do tread lightly at 1 percent below invoice total savings plus tax, license and 85 doc fee. Whatever state and federal tax or rebates apply at the time of delivery is yours to keep on sold orders.

On the 392s I will do MSRP plus 1000 at this time on sold orders.

To order, I just need copy of drivers license, current address, email and phone. no deposit needed.

On my existing orders I will adjust pricing accordingly if you join tread lightly asap.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

I also offer the other Dodge, Ram and Chrysler products at similar savings (excluding TRX) contact me for details.

Please email me at [email protected] or [email protected]
Thank you,

Rob Trachtman
Fleet and Internet Manager
Tuttle Click Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618
954-864-5162 cell

Chasing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P, JLUR XR
As luck would have it, after a few months of waiting, my JLUR XR was delivered at the dealership just as I left the country for vacation. Was able to pick it up over the weekend and couldn't be happier. Rob was fantastic and made the buying process smooth and trouble free. The Jeep was perfectly prepped and a he gave me a helpful basic tutorial that probably saved me from driving it in a ditch trying to figure out buttons as i drove it back to San Diego. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from him again. In fact, even Keith the financing guy was cool.

Jeep Wrangler JL Rob (Tuttle-Click Jeep, Irvine CA) Order Dates, Deliveries, Pics and More! rubi1

Jeep Wrangler JL Rob (Tuttle-Click Jeep, Irvine CA) Order Dates, Deliveries, Pics and More! rubi2

bjm00se

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6sp ordered 11/3/21, picked up 8/30/22
My jeep was unloaded at the rail yard in Mira Loma, which is only about 40 miles from the Tuttle-Click. Rob says it'll show up any day now.

gettinnnnn cloooooseeeeee....

Sponsored

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
Exactly 5 months from ordering our jeep arrived at the dealership and we picked it up last week. As everyone stated Rob was great and took care of everything, will definitely go back to Rob for our next jeep
Jeep Wrangler JL Rob (Tuttle-Click Jeep, Irvine CA) Order Dates, Deliveries, Pics and More! D9DF51C3-166F-4269-A659-6D9D86E22356
Thank you again!

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Occupation
Radiologic Technologist in the Cardiac Cath Lab
2022 Sting GreyJLUR XR ordered 4/22/22, scheduled 5/9, in production 6/13, built on 8/6, shipped on 8/16 and PICKED UP TODAY 8/31. I am so happy with my experience purchasing my Jeep through Rob. Keith over in financing also took very good care of me. The whole process on Rob’s end was so painless and straight to the point. Thank you so much Rob for making the process so easy and laid back. I will definitely recommend more people over to you.
Jeep Wrangler JL Rob (Tuttle-Click Jeep, Irvine CA) Order Dates, Deliveries, Pics and More! BF9B654A-06A7-441F-9170-AE5D791ACCAC
Jeep Wrangler JL Rob (Tuttle-Click Jeep, Irvine CA) Order Dates, Deliveries, Pics and More! F1A3CC9A-F30D-4B1E-BF14-0F6189043BBF

Sponsored

jack bauer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon XR 3.6
Occupation
Finance
Another shout out to Rob.
My experience was great with him and I am a picky bastard.
Almost feels like some type of clandestine deal sitting in the back lot trailer getting it all worked out with Rob.

Poordad

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Acura TSX, 2015 Chrysler 300s, 2023 JLUR
Has anyone gone with the financing from Jeep? Did they do better than 2.99% for 60 months?

Terrymo

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR 3.6 ET
Clubs

6/15 order through Rob at Tuttle-Click Irvine CA
2023 JLURXR, 3.6ET, Auto, All Sting-Gray
Leather, LED, Tow, and Trail Cam
Scheduled 7/6
In Production 8/20
Cryptostickers build sheet found 8/23
Vehicle Built 8/24
Cryptostickers sticker found 8/26
Estimated Delivery was 10/17, then TBD, then 9/21 in tracker
Dealer called 9/13 saying jeep was delivered
Status still showed KZ and never showed shipped
Today tracker shows delivered
Picking it up next week

mlz

First Name
micki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looking to buy wrangler
Has anyone gone with the financing from Jeep? Did they do better than 2.99% for 60 months?
that sounds like a great rate. a lot has to do with your credit score and the length of loan. I'm quoted at 5.99 for 84 months GULP
Sponsored