Sponsored

Rob (Tuttle-Click Jeep, Irvine CA) Order Dates, Deliveries, Pics and More!

MallBrawler

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JKR, '21 JLUR, '21 Tesla MYP, '22 4XE ordered
Occupation
Jeep Caretaker
Oh hey my Jeep shipped before it was built! ;)

The FCA staff in charge of making my Jeep is still drunk on kool aid.

Either that or I'm just convinced the online order tracker is programmed to throws random dates at you just for fun, LOL

Hope this 4XE isn't a lemon!

Jeep Wrangler JL Rob (Tuttle-Click Jeep, Irvine CA) Order Dates, Deliveries, Pics and More! 1656059060243

OP
OP
Trini

Trini

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Clubs

Can’t recommend Rob enough. Entire process was seamless. The Jeep is finally here and I can’t get enough of it.

Jeep Wrangler JL Rob (Tuttle-Click Jeep, Irvine CA) Order Dates, Deliveries, Pics and More! F0FC7E59-4F2F-4230-936B-DFDB81E10EAC
Nice jeep. There's been quite a few Sarge Greens been delivered lately. Enjoy the crap out of it.

Sponsored

Sidewalk

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR
Long time lurker...

It looks like my JL arrived today! Anyone else get notified? How long do they typically take to prep for pickup?
Rob called yesterday letting me know my JLR arrived yesterday. I am planning on picking it up Tuesday. Ordered 4/20.

I still haven't even talked to him yet. Just a handful of emails and texts.

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Occupation
Radiologic Technologist in the Cardiac Cath Lab
Long time lurker...

Rob called yesterday letting me know my JLR arrived yesterday. I am planning on picking it up Tuesday. Ordered 4/20.

I still haven't even talked to him yet. Just a handful of emails and texts.
Very nice! Congrats!! I ordered on 4/22 and my jeep is still in production (since 6/13). Hoping mine will come in soon!!! Enjoy your Jeep!

OP
OP
Trini

Trini

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Clubs

Finally got on the Rob Train heading to California!
Jeep Wrangler JL Rob (Tuttle-Click Jeep, Irvine CA) Order Dates, Deliveries, Pics and More! 1C938D19-AB3D-4089-AEC1-8E2ECF6D9F87
That order date, wow. Wayyyy over due. Not sure when mine was shipped, but it was in Kansas on 2/22 and delivered to Rob on 3/7. There's quite a few variables that can affect this, but give it about two weeks. I recommend not even calling Rob or Jeep chat. Do everything to not even think about it, and let the random text surprise you, otherwise you will lose your mind.

Sponsored

Smitty1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara Unlimited Altitude
That order date, wow. Wayyyy over due. Not sure when mine was shipped, but it was in Kansas on 2/22 and delivered to Rob on 3/7. There's quite a few variables that can affect this, but give it about two weeks. I recommend not even calling Rob or Jeep chat. Do everything to not even think about it, and let the random text surprise you, otherwise you will lose your mind.
Yes I will take that advice, my guess was about two weeks also! Thanks!

Scarif Patrol

First Name
MK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLU Sahara 4Xe
Finally got on the Rob Train heading to California!
1C938D19-AB3D-4089-AEC1-8E2ECF6D9F87.png
Awe man! I just missed the train. Mine was built 6/24. I guess I have to wait to catch the next train.