Sponsored

Rob (Tuttle-Click Jeep, Irvine CA) Order Dates, Deliveries, Pics and More!

Poordad

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Acura TSX, 2015 Chrysler 300s, 2023 JLUR
Seems like Jeeps with the XR are having to wait longer? For parts I would guess? Bummer.
Sponsored

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Occupation
Radiologic Technologist in the Cardiac Cath Lab
Jeep Wrangler JL Rob (Tuttle-Click Jeep, Irvine CA) Order Dates, Deliveries, Pics and More! 0AC75DE7-9D9E-4B63-96DA-A4DED8196854

Ordered my Jeep through Rob back in March. 2022 JLU Rubicon XR in Sting Grey. Scheduled for production on 5/9 and FINALLY after checking daily, it moved to production 6/13. Estimated delivery of 7/24. Will post again when I have the keys in hand!
I will say, ordering through Rob is absolutely fantastic. It was very quick and easy.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Craigger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Clubs

I was bored after dinner and looked up my order. Huh? What? Do mine eyes deceive me? I’ll be making a call to Rob first thing tomorrow and calling in sick to work.
Jeep Wrangler JL Rob (Tuttle-Click Jeep, Irvine CA) Order Dates, Deliveries, Pics and More! 1A922389-F786-465D-B47A-3B09E2DC0A16
Holy crap, I hope that's accurate. Congratulations!

What was your estimated delivery before this showed up?

Hahmster

First Name
Larson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser; 2022 JLU Rubicon XR
Holy crap, I hope that's accurate. Congratulations!

What was your estimated delivery before this showed up?
June 22. But there was never a shipped date listed so I'm not holding my breath. We shall see tomorrow.

***Just texted Rob. He confirmed my JLU Rubicon XR came in last night.

Last edited:

Affroe

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
I was bored after dinner and looked up my order. Huh? What? Do mine eyes deceive me? I’ll be making a call to Rob first thing tomorrow and calling in sick to work.
Jeep Wrangler JL Rob (Tuttle-Click Jeep, Irvine CA) Order Dates, Deliveries, Pics and More! 1A922389-F786-465D-B47A-3B09E2DC0A16
I hope you don't call in sick... they take a day for their own inspection and receiving process which I know nothing about... but call Rob... mine came Tuesday picking it up tomorrow

Sponsored

Smitty1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara Unlimited Altitude
Smitty1 where's your rig? Rob called I'm picking up tomorrow
Still in inspection, he told me yours arrived the other day & told me to keep quiet! No telling how long on mine, but post some pic’s buddy!

Perlac

First Name
Perla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 2022
Smitty1 where's your rig? Rob called I'm picking up tomorrow
Do you know when yours shipped out from the factory? They told me mine left the plant May 25 and there is no update on when it’ll arrive

CharlieVictor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, 4XE, Tacoma
Seems like Jeeps with the XR are having to wait longer? For parts I would guess? Bummer.
There was discussion somewhere (that I can't find now) that the tires for the XR were in short supply at one point. Based upon recent updates, I'm guessing that they got/found some more.

MallBrawler

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JKR, '21 JLUR, '21 Tesla MYP, '22 4XE ordered
Occupation
Jeep Caretaker
Wow your order was confirmed last year like mine but maybe I have some some glimmer hope since our dates our so similar.

Jeep Wrangler JL Rob (Tuttle-Click Jeep, Irvine CA) Order Dates, Deliveries, Pics and More! 1655411002024

Poordad

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Acura TSX, 2015 Chrysler 300s, 2023 JLUR
There was discussion somewhere (that I can't find now) that the tires for the XR were in short supply at one point. Based upon recent updates, I'm guessing that they got/found some more.
I didn’t hear tires, but I wouldn’t be surprised. I heard it was a lot of the accessories. Pretty much anything that had “Mopar” in the title, but especially the rubber mats and tailgate reinforcement. That is part of the reason I am not upset about missing out on the XR and kept it basic when I ordered. Sure, 4.56 gearing would be nice, along with beefier axels and brakes, but I am not impressed with the suspension and the wheels are just ok to me. I like doing the research on suspensions and other stuff I want to get, and I had 314’s on my JK with 4.10 gears and it was fine.

anyway, I hope you get your build in a reasonable amount of time!
Sponsored

Last edited: