• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Missouri Roam Step/Rock Slider for Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL (2018-Cur)

PortlandJo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon / 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee North Edition
Occupation
IT
I have a set of Roam Rock Step/Rock rails for a Jeep JL. They are in great condition and never been scraped. The steps are powdered coat black from the factory. These are frame-mounted steps vs the factory body mount that comes with a Rubicon/Willys.

Originally the steps included lights but ended up taking them off as they weren't the best quality from the manufacturer. These do not include lights, but do include everything (brackets/bolts).

You can buy better replacement lights from Amazon for $20-$30. The steps are sized for 8 23mm Eagle Eye white LED lights.

I'm selling the steps due to selling my Jeep and putting the factory rock rails back on.

Originally Paid $799 back in December 2020 so they are only about 7 months old.

These steps will only work for a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL (2018-Current)

Asking $350. Located in Jefferson City, MO. May be able to meet someone in Missouri as long as the distance isn't too crazy. I can look into shipping but would require the buyer to pay for shipping. Message me and we can work out those details.

Jeep Wrangler JL Roam Step/Rock Slider for Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL (2018-Cur) JeepRoamMain4

Jeep Wrangler JL Roam Step/Rock Slider for Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL (2018-Cur) JeepRoamMain

Jeep Wrangler JL Roam Step/Rock Slider for Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL (2018-Cur) JeepRoamMain2
Sponsored

MORubi

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Red JLUR, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Construction
How is the finish on these? Are these the most recent sliders they put out with the newer e coating?

OP
OP
PortlandJo

PortlandJo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT
How is the finish on these? Are these the most recent sliders they put out with the newer e coating?
Yes. These have been done with the new powder coat process. I have not scraped these and only have road wear. Went to Moab once but stayed on mild trails. They are in great shape.

OP
OP
PortlandJo

PortlandJo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT
Yes. These have been done with the new powder coat process. I have not scraped these and only have road wear. Went to Moab once but stayed on mild trails. They are in great shape.
BTW....I noticed you are located in KC. I'm actually traveling to KC this weekend. I may be able to bring them to you if you want them.

Sponsored

damageinc321

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler rubicon unlimited
I'd love to buy these but I'm in Indiana, 6.5 hrs away. Any chance you would ship them?