ROAM - Rock Rails w/lights - wiring ?

Keycub

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 rubicon
Wired my lights directly to the foot well lights (Yellow wire with red line + black wire) works beautifully.

Any pics of set up and ground? Did you wire both sides together or each side separate
Sponsored

OP
OP

gpoverland

First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Any pics of set up and ground? Did you wire both sides together or each side separate
I ran a wire through the cross-member and wired the two sides together and then through the foot well To the relay. I included the wiring of the relay in a previous post in this thread. Let me know if you have questions?

Keycub

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 rubicon
I ran a wire through the cross-member and wired the two sides together and then through the foot well To the relay. I included the wiring of the relay in a previous post in this thread. Let me know if you have questions?
Great. Thanks for getting back to me. I’m thinking I want to install by way of the footwell lights. Like twistbeard did. I just want them on with dome lights

OP
OP

gpoverland

First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Great. Thanks for getting back to me. I’m thinking I want to install by way of the footwell lights. Like twistbeard did. I just want them on with dome lights
Hardest part was running the power lead through the firewall to the relay. Use a hanger with your wire (hopefully something with a very waxy/slippery coating) to get through the rubber boot. It’s a fun time
Sponsored