First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Installed @ROAM rear bumper today. Lights on the way to complete the look. Fitment is great and install was a breeze. Love the look.

20190327_182750.jpg
What lights? Post regarding fitment once you’ve got them installed please.
Sponsored

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Chris, any chance you can post a top down pic and one parallel to the door on an angle? I’d like to see how that mechanism works with the door hinges. I think I like it as a better option than the nearly $700 hinge/carrier replacement.
This is the best I can do at the moment :beer:
20190328_084825~2_resized.jpg

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
What lights? Post regarding fitment once you’ve got them installed please.
We were hoping Rigid had flush mount radiance pods, but all they have is the more expensive "scene" lights.. $600 for 4 sounded like overkill for backup lights. I think the red backlighting tied into the brake lights would have been nice.

We ordered some cheap Amazon lights yesterday that we could have before the weekend. If we like the look, we may order a set of @Rough Country Suspensions black series flush mount pods or wait and see if rigid releases the less expensive radiance in a flush mount.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
We were hoping Rigid had flush mount radiance pods, but all they have is the more expensive "scene" lights.. $600 for 4 sounded like overkill for backup lights. I think the red backlighting tied into the brake lights would have been nice.

We ordered some cheap Amazon lights yesterday that we could have before the weekend. If we like the look, we may order a set of @Rough Country Suspensions black series flush mount pods or wait and see if rigid releases the less expensive radiance in a flush mount.
I figured @ROAM had something specific in mind before settling on a specific hole size/shape and fastener spacing before committing to incorporating it into the design.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
I figured @ROAM had something specific in mind before settling on a specific hole size/shape and fastener spacing before committing to incorporating it into the design.
I looked over spec's on several flush mount lights and most of them are very similar if not the same as the Rigid lights. If it's like the JK and most aftermarket light brackets, they are made to fit Rigid lights as that seems to be what most companies model their lights after. :beer:

We received a pre-production bumper for the 2dr, so there is a good chance the production version will list lights that fit or include lights.

Sponsored

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I know they’ve heard it a thousand times, but @ROAM website is warm garbage (sorry guys). As it currently is, it’s hard to decipher any information there.

The slimline bumper doesn’t accomodate fog lights so that’s a no go for me. I kind of like the pioneer bumpers, but they’re a little too Deceptacon-ish. I like this rear pretty well:

upload_2019-3-28_17-55-1.jpeg

What’s it called and is there a corresponding front bumper available or on the way? Preferably that incorporates the OEM LED fog lights.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
I know they’ve heard it a thousand times, but @ROAM website is warm garbage (sorry guys). As it currently is, it’s hard to decipher any information there.

The slimline bumper doesn’t accomodate fog lights so that’s a no go for me. I kind of like the pioneer bumpers, but they’re a little too Deceptacon-ish. I like this rear pretty well:

upload_2019-3-28_17-55-1.jpeg

What’s it called and is there a corresponding front bumper available or on the way? Preferably that incorporates the OEM LED fog lights.
I agree, the website needs some work but I'm happy that they are focused on coming out with new/improved products :beer:

I don't know that this bumper has been named, or if there is a matching front. Maybe @ROAM can chime in. I do prefer my slimline rear for the departure angle, but the more I look at this bumper in person the more I like it. The optional hitch that was included was a nice plus that I wish my slimline rear had.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I agree, the website needs some work but I'm happy that they are focused on coming out with new/improved products :beer:

I don't know that this bumper has been named, or if there is a matching front. Maybe @ROAM can chime in. I do prefer my slimline rear for the departure angle, but the more I look at this bumper in person the more I like it. The optional hitch that was included was a nice plus that I wish my slimline rear had.
Or if they do custom stuff, perhaps offer this one with only 2 light openings rather than 4. 4 is great, but many of us don’t really need or want that much rear light.

Trav.city

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Occupation
Sales Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Installed @ROAM rear bumper today. Lights on the way to complete the look. Fitment is great and install was a breeze. Love the look.

20190327_182750.jpg
Love the looks, I don’t see that on Roams website. Where did you find that?

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU

Sponsored

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Love the looks, I don’t see that on Roams website. Where did you find that?
I dont think this bumper is in production just yet.

That's easy for you to say; you have one already. :giggle:
:bandit:
I'm waiting for the single action version myself. My wife is the lucky one!

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU