Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
  • Banned
Got the roam pioneer aluminum bumper installed. These are designed around the warn winch line but we like the smittybilt and I was determined to make it work. The easiest thing would’ve been to cut the clutch handle down but I choose a different path.

Excuse the rough edges and poor paint match. This was rigth after I was doing my test fit. It’s going to be smoothed out and will be touched up with something that matches better.

I’ve very impressed with it. Install is a breeze, lights work great, the winch frame is very stout and welds are beautiful. The aluminum skin has great fit and finish and is maybe 20 lbs.

Let me know if anyone has any questions. Still anxiously waiting for the slimline bumper/tire carrier!

Brett

EC6A6E98-3779-4CAE-BF6F-C60EB089B93D.jpeg

8747AAB8-EA35-48D4-BE94-8E72F95680B2.jpeg

FD6F881D-159F-4922-8F6A-47CF01420808.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
Cool, when can we buy one?
Above my pay grade with is (0)! I’m just lucky we’re right down the road and get to try these awesome pre production products out. We have found some things that get relayed back to roam and the engineer and hopefully get put in the production version. I think there’s only 3 that have been produced?

Not for at least another 2 months :/
:CWL: Wish I knew. Still waiting on the tire carrier but after seeing the continual improvements and quality that roam is putting out, we’re all going to be happy we waited!

Brett

Sponsored

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Honestly for how they have handled the finish debacle with their customers I wouldn't give this company a penny.

Peanut Butter

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL?
:CWL: Wish I knew. Still waiting on the tire carrier but after seeing the continual improvements and quality that roam is putting out, we’re all going to be happy we waited!

Brett[/QUOTE]

That’s what, my man, Anthony told me last week.... “two months.”

And for the comment above; referencing coating. I love my framed mounted steps. Would buy again even if I have to have a local shop strip and redo in 2 years. For the price I paid it’s a great product at a very competitive price.

OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
Honestly for how they have handled the finish debacle with their customers I wouldn't give this company a penny.
I know the frustration and agree things should’ve been handled different. Thru that mess, they have changed up their finish model and hopefully will alleviate any further complaints

Brett

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I know the frustration and agree things should’ve been handled different. Thru that mess, they have changed up their finish model and hopefully will alleviate any further complaints

Brett
It's not really the fact that they had an issue, it's how they left their customers hanging with 0 communication and shoddy parts. They won't get any business from me. That's not how you treat your customers if you want to stay in business.

ogjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep Wrangler Turbo 2 door Mojito
Man that thing is sexy

OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got it detailed the other day. First time it’s ever been this clean.

Brett

1197B536-CB9D-4FAE-9F5F-A385C63DBDE8.jpeg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.