Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

D60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Any update on this. Id love to add it to my christmas list.
Dude it's ROAM vaporware. You'll be waiting forever, I'd seriously look at other options.

In the meantime I'm working on a way to simply burn trash for fuel while using a flux capacitor. Coming soon -- or at least before 90% of ROAM's promised products ;)
Sponsored

Namib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Is this the outside?

snorkel.jpeg

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Last edited:

Sponsored

Namib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
What do you mean where they did get it?
These are rugged ridge snorkels and were said to be on pre-sale in a few weeks.
You'll see them in 2019 SEMA. Many display vehicles already has them installed for the show.

c_oc=AQlyeuK7HjCvZcSwkVJA4q6_LYs9AtZzlF70wraoV5VzRv-LK75Ncs5Upe3PPfQD7Fg&_nc_ht=scontent.fdet2-1.jpg

c_oc=AQmL_FO-6cnchyWVQeuCd97Y5CbplK4ibBi9j6KCbxLXhlz0CXD8l-NmffTd4iGeZlY&_nc_ht=scontent.fdet2-1.jpg
OK - I now I know. I did not recognize it, so I assumed it was an early demo of the Roam.

RubenZ

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-250, 18ā€™ Toyota 4Runner
Rugged Ridge is beating ROAM to the punch. They better hurry up and or at least give us some more info to us potential buyers that will make us wait. From what I hear the Rugged Ridge will be close to the 600.00 mark which to me for a snorkel is stupid.

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Rugged Ridge is beating ROAM to the punch. They better hurry up and or at least give us some more info to us potential buyers that will make us wait. From what I hear the Rugged Ridge will be close to the 600.00 mark which to me for a snorkel is stupid.
Iā€™d probably order one at that price for the look, ease of installation and no cutting into the hood. No telling what the Roam price will be when it is released.

Brett

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
If it makes you feel any better, those of us who bought 3.0s will be waiting roughly forever to get a snorkel because the gd air intake is on the driverā€™s side.

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

Any update on estimated production date?
Unlikely, theyā€™ve dropped the ball, get something else, this isnā€™t being released. Assuming they had a few months lead time developing the prototype snorkel before releasing the images on the first page, theyā€™ve had a year to get the moulds and tooling created. Not worth waiting, and if you donā€™t want to cut sheet metal the Rugged Ridge is on shelves.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.