ROAM

ROAM

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.roamoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
@ROAM any chance the JLU will get a flagnut bracket instead of the Rivnuts like the 2 doors come with? That seems like a much better design, and I would be happy to pay for the brackets so I did not have to mess with the rivnuts.
Already included at no cost for all orders (MK1) starting last week (starting from April 15th 2019). Please send an email with your order number if you still need a set,

Thanks!

Tara @ ROAM

MK2 ROAM JL Rock Rails Install Guide - 3-4.1.jpg

MK2 ROAM JL Rock Rails Install Guide - 3-4.2.jpg
Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Already included at no cost for all orders (MK1) starting last week (starting from April 15th 2019). Please send an email with your order number if you still need a set,

Thanks!

Tara @ ROAM

@ROAM

Tara, I sent Anthony an email about this already, if you have a separate email, or want me to IM you here I can. I would really like the flag bolt setup over the Rivnuts. I also copied your info@ email for the site.

I need these as soon as possible so I can get them mounted, so thank you for any help you can provide.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
@ROAM

Tara, I sent Anthony an email about this already, if you have a separate email, or want me to IM you here I can. I would really like the flag bolt setup over the Rivnuts. I also copied your info@ email for the site.

I need these as soon as possible so I can get them mounted, so thank you for any help you can provide.
Tara @ROAM , I still have not heard back via email, but I know in the past Anthony had issues sending to my address for some reason. My order number is 0108, if you need more info send me a direct message on here since it seems like email does not work for communication. I appreciate your help.

JediWarrior

First Name
Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 528i

Thanks!

Tara @ ROAM

Tara,
I have taken off my stock rails and am in the middle of the Roam frame mounted rail install. I am unable to deploy the 6 rivnuts as instructed and request the 2 flagbolts ASAP. For now, I am driving around partial brackets installed and no rail .. My order # 1126. Already sent email to Anthony but did not hear back ..
Thanks ..

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Tara,
I have taken off my stock rails and am in the middle of the Roam frame mounted rail install. I am unable to deploy the 6 rivnuts as instructed and request the 2 flagbolts ASAP. For now, I am driving around partial brackets installed and no rail .. My order # 1126. Already sent email to Anthony but did not hear back ..
Thanks ..
Same issues here, order number sent etc. I did get an email from Anthony but it was just asking about if I had a 2 or 4 door. I offered to pay myself to have the brackets shipped 2 day so I can get them on, so I hope to hear back. So far it has been hit or miss via email or on here. I am still giving them the benefit of the doubt and hope they keep making a nice looking product and standing behind it.

These are still my favorite looking steps, so holding out hope.

Sponsored

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
I agree with the better looking sliders. Im waiting on funds but plan to order a set of these in the future. I hope things get worked out with you all. I remember them saying they were busy with EJS but imagine they will be back to work/business soon.

Good luck. Cant wait to order a set myself!

KC_Jeep

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 TJ Sport, 2019 JLUR
Tara,
I received the brackets but none of the bolts fit the brackets. Order number 1155
Thanks,

KC_Jeep

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 TJ Sport, 2019 JLUR
Tara,
I received the brackets but none of the bolts fit the brackets. Order number 1155
Thanks,
For those that may be wondering the brackets came with standard nuts welded on and everything else that came was metric and fit.

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have a picture of the bottom of the rock sliders? Either installed or not? Just curious what they look like.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have a picture of the bottom of the rock sliders? Either installed or not? Just curious what they look like.
I will take a few tomorrow morning.

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
20190504_105222.jpg
20190504_105253.jpg
20190504_105259.jpg
20190504_105315.jpg
20190504_105334.jpg
20190504_105326.jpg
Here are quite a few. Also shows how they fit next to Metalcloak Undercloak system.

20190504_105334.jpg

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Here are quite a few. Also shows how they fit next to Metalcloak Undercloak system.
Awesome, thank you much!

I love the fact that they bolt to brackets and can make touchups much easier than removing them off the frame.

I think that just sold them for me. Thanks for the pics. I was also curious how the bars looked underneath. Plan on ordering a set here in a few weeks.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome, thank you much!

I love the fact that they bolt to brackets and can make touchups much easier than removing them off the frame.

I think that just sold them for me. Thanks for the pics. I was also curious how the bars looked underneath. Plan on ordering a set here in a few weeks.
Your very welcome. I like these a lot, and will be ordering another set for my replacement once my repurchase is done. These are easy to mount, and are solid. Also, took on a higher speed wash run yesterday and they did a great job keeping the tires from sandblasting the side of the jeep.

Mole351

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR

Thanks!

Tara @ ROAM

would I be able to get these if I placed my order in March but have still not installed?

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know or done the lights install on these. Where did you wire them up to? Id like to get them to come on when the doors open but not sure where or how to do that.

Anyone done that before?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.