Not open for further replies.

ROAM

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.roamoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
ROAM JL Pioneer Front Bumper in clear anodized aluminum: 7050 T-74 clear anodized aluminum pictured.

<Please excuse the side steps and the spare tire, the stainless steel side steps do not yet have the weld heat tint/coloration polished off just yet and the spare tire isn't the same size as the rest of the tires. Also missing the aux LED lights on the rear bumper. Will update with better pictures after EJS 2019.>

<The ROAM JL Pioneer Rear Bumper MK1 includes a Spare Tire Relocation Bracket for compatibility with larger tire sizes.>

ROAM JL Pioneer Front Bumper 01 1920x1080.jpg
ROAM JL Pioneer Front Bumper 02 1920x1080.jpg
ROAM JL Pioneer Front Bumper 03 1920x1080.jpg
ROAM JL Pioneer Rear Bumper 01 - 2560x1920.jpg
ROAM JL Pioneer Rear Bumper 02 1920x1080.jpg
Sponsored

FDXGUY

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Those are amazing. I’m very impressed with the Roam stuff I’ve seen. My buddy has your steel bumper, sliders and lift and the design and craftsmanship is second none.

Twistbeard

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara "Nebula"
Rear bumper work with back up sensors and factory tow package? What size tires fit without the relocation bracket?

OP
OP
ROAM

ROAM

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.roamoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Rear bumper work with back up sensors and factory tow package? What size tires fit without the relocation bracket?
The clear anodized versions are a custom/special order item, which are vehicle specific (including deleted features). The production versions (of the ROAM JL Pioneer Rear Bumper) are all anodized black or powdercoated and include both the backup sensor mounts (with optional delete covers/plugs) and the tire relocation/reinforcement brackets. Without the tire relocation/reinforcement bracket installed, you can install up to a 35" spare tire with a set of OE Rubicon wheels. Hence including a relocation/reinforcement bracket with these. We can option the rear bumper with or without a tow hitch receiver and if ordered without one, an OE tow package receiver can then be installed. Eventually we'll also have a version of these with a cutout for a larger tire size.

Thanks!

Tara @ ROAM

Trav.city

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Occupation
Sales Manager
Vehicle Showcase
ROAM JL Pioneer Front Bumper in clear anodized aluminum: 7050 T-74 clear anodized aluminum pictured.

<Please excuse the side steps and the spare tire, the stainless steel side steps do not yet have the weld heat tint/coloration polished off just yet and the spare tire isn't the same size as the rest of the tires. Also missing the aux LED lights on the rear bumper. Will update with better pictures after EJS 2019.>

<The ROAM JL Pioneer Rear Bumper MK1 includes a Spare Tire Relocation Bracket for compatibility with larger tire sizes.>

ROAM JL Pioneer Front Bumper 01 1920x1080.jpg
ROAM JL Pioneer Front Bumper 02 1920x1080.jpg
ROAM JL Pioneer Front Bumper 03 1920x1080.jpg
ROAM JL Pioneer Rear Bumper 01 - 2560x1920.jpg
ROAM JL Pioneer Rear Bumper 02 1920x1080.jpg
So are you coming out with stainless steel rock rails? I just ordered the steel ones today but may want to change my order?

Sponsored

OP
OP
ROAM

ROAM

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.roamoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
So are you coming out with stainless steel rock rails? I just ordered the steel ones today but may want to change my order?
Almost everything we make can be special ordered in 316 stainless steel at about a ~50% or more increase in cost (not including components such as ball joints, forged components, and not all fasteners are available in stainless steel).

Currently we're almost caught back up with the backorders on the ROAM JL Rock Rails but we've still got a pretty long backorder log for the stainless steel versions and other custom programs. We're currently not accepting any backorders for the custom order program or the stainless versions of things until at least after EJS 2019.

The stainless steel version of our JL Rock Rails are about ~$900 (2 door version, MK2) before either polishing or clear powdercoating. Nickel plating is also available as an option. All of our aluminum bumpers or exterior parts can also be ordered in 7075-T6 instead of 7050 T-74. Material thickness can be specified for all custom orders but can not be ordered any thinner than the production versions of things. You can also specify your own logo or logo delete for anything ordered through the custom program provided you own the artwork or copyright.

Here's what the stainless steel versions of our JL Rock Rails look like before the surfox cleaner is applied (to remove the weld heat tint / coloration) and before they're polished <these were ordered without the continuous seam welding for better drainage for a coastal / salt water environment>:

Stainless ROAM JL Pioneer Front Bumper before seam welding.jpg
Stainless ROAM JL Rock Rails before seam welding 01.jpg
Stainless ROAM JL Rock Rails before seam welding 02.jpg

Thanks,

Tara @ ROAM

mikej

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
The clear anodized versions are a custom/special order item, which are vehicle specific (including deleted features). The production versions (of the ROAM JL Pioneer Rear Bumper) are all anodized black or powdercoated and include both the backup sensor mounts (with optional delete covers/plugs) and the tire relocation/reinforcement brackets. Without the tire relocation/reinforcement bracket installed, you can install up to a 35" spare tire with a set of OE Rubicon wheels. Hence including a relocation/reinforcement bracket with these. We can option the rear bumper with or without a tow hitch receiver and if ordered without one, an OE tow package receiver can then be installed. Eventually we'll also have a version of these with a cutout for a larger tire size.

Thanks!

Tara @ ROAM
Can your JL Tire Carrier Rear Bumper be ordered without all of those hitches? Or perhaps just one in the middle?

Ocotillo Boy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Rubicon
I just received your side steps for wifey's JLU Rubicon. I'd like to purchase the pioneer bumpers for it as well. Can you contact me so we can get this order going?

Command Line RC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Same for me as well. Please contact me as well for order processing.

Thanks,

Crusifix

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon 2.0T Hurricane
Those are money, and will be added to my short list of bumpers to choose from.

Sponsored

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
I have a few questions about the pioneer front bumper. Will the JL version also fit a Gladiator? Can the OEM LED fog lights be used or does this bumper require the purchase of new fog lights? Finally is there an option to add a front license plate to this bumper? Thank you

MyJlU

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Sport
Occupation
Sr Product Line Researcher
Vehicle Showcase
What do the Bumpers weigh compared to a steel one you produce?

LanceM

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigredpawdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL 2d
Occupation
System Admin
When can these actually be ordered?

Crusifix

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon 2.0T Hurricane
Ha ha! I actually go to the Roam website every day to look. LOL. This will look fantastic on Sting Gray.

JN18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Grand Cherokee, Ex Rubicon Owner
Tried to send @ROAM a PM - says I cannot for some reason. Question below:

I am looking to place an order for front and rear bumpers but was wondering if you had any updated photos yet of the Pioneer with the lights installed.

The JL is the Billet Silver and I am curious how the clear anodized aluminum would look on it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.