Sponsored

ROAM for my JLUR

Maxdady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray Rubicon
So I am posting this up to begin a new JLUR journey. After seeing the products in some of TTEChris's threads I went and checked out ROAM's website. Digging the steps but wanting rock rails I was thrilled to hear about ROAM adding true rock rails to their line up. After an email or two to ROAM, Anthony R promptly got back to me after the SEMA madness.
Long story short...
Ordered a Slimline Front Bumper and Rock Rails, on the list for the Slimline Rear Bumper as well. Also looking at the LCG coil over conversion once more info comes out about it.
I will keep this updated as things go along. So far I give ROAM a solid A for communication, which is golden to me, nowadays.

WALL E ready to ROAM!

-H

20181104_113232.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Maxdady

Maxdady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray Rubicon
Quick update.
Got an email from Anthony at ROAM today, announcing their soon to be Black Friday sale! The best part is he informed that a credit for my previous order reflecting the discounted prices for the items I had already purchased, but had not yet shipped, would be forthcoming! If the level of service and communication are any indication of ROAM quality. I will be one happy Jeeper!
Thanks ROAM!

Also, feel free to email Anthony about ROAM products at [email protected]

-H

Last edited:

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I have Roam front bumpers and the side steps. I have been waiting for the rear bumper/tire carrier to become available. I ordered a 2019 JLUR and it came in today. Roam has been very easy to deal with. Can't wait to start my build.

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
What are they doing for Black Friday? Getting west coast sliders and rear tire carrier from them. We are local and when I’m at work, only about 20 mins away

Brett

sost1sg

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR; 2015 SRT Grand Cherokee
What are they doing for Black Friday? Getting west coast sliders and rear tire carrier from them. We are local and when I’m at work, only about 20 mins away

Brett
@rustyshakelford - Please post pics of the west coast sliders when u get them. Pics aren’t that great on ROAM website. Hard to really get a look at them but I’m intrigued. From what I can see they look awesome.

Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
@rustyshakelford - Please post pics of the west coast sliders when u get them. Pics aren’t that great on ROAM website. Hard to really get a look at them but I’m intrigued. From what I can see they look awesome.
i emailed anthony. Might try to swing by their shop this week or next to see what all they have.

brett

OP
OP
Maxdady

Maxdady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray Rubicon
@Maxdady Just an FYI the new ROAM Frame Mounted Rails will not be a part of their Black Friday sale. I went ahead and placed an order last night! Very excited! Nice Jeep man!
All good and thanks!
Honestly though, their pricing is already good especially when you add the bull bar and powder coat that seem to be optional at most other companies but is included in the ROAM product.
I have only had their descriptions and pics along with TTEChris's writeups to go off of but I'm excited to see them in person and compare them to some other major players in the Jeep world.
-H

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
All good and thanks!
Honestly though, their pricing is already good especially when you add the bull bar and powder coat that seem to be optional at most other companies but is included in the ROAM product.
I have only had their descriptions and pics along with TTEChris's writeups to go off of but I'm excited to see them in person and compare them to some other major players in the Jeep world.
-H
From everything I have read and seen thus far and the level of communication I have gotten from @ROAM they have quality products and their customer service is second to none. They will go far I am sure.

OldBird

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Thanks for posting this, their stuff looks great. I like those side steps, anyone know if they're strong enough to serve as sliders?

OP
OP
Maxdady

Maxdady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray Rubicon
Thanks for posting this, their stuff looks great. I like those side steps, anyone know if they're strong enough to serve as sliders?
They actually offer two version now according to the website. Steps and Rock Rails. I opted for the Rock Rails so when they arrive I will keep you posted and get some pics up. :)

-H

Sweet Wagon btw.
Sponsored