• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas Roam Aluminum Pioneer Front Bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
  • Banned
Selling our pioneer front bumper. Ran for several months and time to swap it out. Recommend you use a smittybilt x20. Had to modify the skin to allow function of the winch clutch. Has a plug on the passenger side that was used as shore power when the fridge is running. Winch and factor 55 ultralink can come with it but prefer to pull it off and put on next bumper. Not interested in shipping. Can install. If you have the led package, I’ll swap you wiring harnesses. Mine has the square led lights spliced into it to allow factory fog light use.

Brett

$500 bumper only
$1150 as it sits

78A6A986-B191-4B8D-8E3D-F78CEFA060F7.jpeg

849BD880-99F5-4B8A-8574-625CB9BA4FB8.jpeg
Sponsored

alphalife9

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 C6, Sting Gray JLUR
I don't know how much you paid for it but it's now listed for $499 new on Roam's website. Do you have any more pics from farther away or a pic of the plug on the passenger side?

OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
I don't know how much you paid for it but it's now listed for $499 new on Roam's website. Do you have any more pics from farther away or a pic of the plug on the passenger side?
These aren’t available for public purchase yet. This is one of 3 built from what I was told. Hard to price something that can’t be bought but there’s nothing out there that touches the price point for aluminum, with led fog lights and light bar with turn key wiring harness

Brett

0E0E374C-4D12-458C-8046-DFEDDCE64A8A.jpeg

9DB6C242-D88A-4935-B16C-B819448B4C21.jpeg

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned

Sponsored

OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
Right, but it's not for sale currently. Glws Brett
You’re correct! I honestly don’t think this will ever hit the market at the $499 price point....that could be said for most of roams products though...

Free installation ($200 value) which includes disassembling the factory bumper to extract the wiring harness and install on the Jeep. If no takers, I’ll just have it ready for a customer build and make them a deal on it.

Brett

Boston Mike

First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JLU Rubicon
I’m in Dallas and Might take you up on it if it’s available in a couple weeks. I have their side steps and love their stuff.

OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m in Dallas and Might take you up on it if it’s available in a couple weeks. I have their side steps and love their stuff.
I’m in no particular hurry. It’s just sitting on a shelf in the shop

Brett

Sponsored

Boston Mike

First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JLU Rubicon
I’m in no particular hurry. It’s just sitting on a shelf in the shop

Brett
Awesome. I might have some time during the week to come check out. How are you with wiring? I have the roam side steps and most of my lights are blinking now and driving me nuts........

OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome. I might have some time during the week to come check out. How are you with wiring? I have the roam side steps and most of my lights are blinking now and driving me nuts........
I never would install the roam wiring because I don’t like tapping into factory wiring if I can help it. I would imagine you have a ground that needs to be checked out. For the fog lights, basically we could just swap wiring harnesses. I have the factory led lights back in and my harness has been modified to be plug and play with the roam lights for the fogs

Brett

Jeeptimmy

First Name
Timmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURUBICON (HOPING)
I’m in Laredo. Would like whole thing if possible. Your in Dallas? Might be interested in coming up next weekend.

OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m in Laredo. Would like whole thing if possible. Your in Dallas? Might be interested in coming up next weekend.
We’re located in Navasota which is north west of Houston. Currently @Boston Mike has dibs but you’re next in line.

Brett
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.