Not open for further replies.

VividRacing

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon
Introducing the ROAM Adventure Co. Vagabond series of tents!

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 10.30.35 AM.png

ROAM started back in 2017 by Nick Mazzanti, and avid off-roader, backpacker, and leader in the aftermarket industry. The vision behind ROAM, was to take the classic roof top tent that everyone was making, and design something better, stronger, more feature packed, and most importantly, more affordable for the everyday adventurer.

The market is filled with other brands that offer either very cheap, uncomfortable tents for several hundred dollars, to very expensive roof top tents, for several thousand dollars that aren't very innovative and don't bring much thought to the actual adventurer's who are using them. Many other tents on the market have many different levels to a specific tent, with more and more you have to spend to get all the bells and whistles, but not ROAM. ROAM hand picks, designs, and builds all their fabrics, frames, bases, everything down to the zipper pulls, to be the best of the best. They have done this over years of camping and overlanding themselves, continuously realizing a feature they would love to have on their own tents, then putting that into mass production for all other enthusiasts to enjoy, with out charging extra on the price tag.

With ROAM, there is only one model to choose from, in 3 different sizes, and it comes with everything and more. No longer do you have to shift through 6 different versions of another companies tent, trying to figure out what it includes and if it is right for you. ROAM's Vagabond tent has everything you need straight out of the box for a very affordable price!

Contact me to get yours today!
DM on forum
Email - [email protected]
Phone - 480-966-3040 extension 270
website - https://www.vividracing.com/roam-vagabond-standard-forest-greenhyper-orange-rooftop-tent-p-152864272.html

ROAM Vagabond Product description:

The ROAM Vagabond is a durable foldout rooftop tent that sleeps 2-3 people on top of a high-density foam mattress. This all-weather tent can be easily installed on a variety of standard roof racks and takes minutes to pitch, wherever you find yourself at the end of the day. Both the tent and its rainfly are made of rugged, polycotton, ripstop fabric and a lightweight telescoping aluminum ladder allows for easy access to your unfoldable home off the ground. The skylight and three windows can be unzipped for maximum views of the night sky and morning sunrise.

The ROAM Difference - FEATURES:

• Diamond Plated Aluminum Base
  • 600 denier Diamond Ripstop Nylon Rainfly with clear vinyl window over sunroof!
  • 3" thick high density foam mattress!
  • Included anti-condensation mat!
  • Included boot bags!
  • Included gear hammocks!
  • 1” diameter tent frame for higher wind and snow resistance!
  • 7.5’ tall telescopic ladder!
  • Silent zipper pulls!
  • 720 GSM Heavy Duty PVC Road Cover!
  • Included Road Cover Roll Up Straps to stow your cover out of the way while at camp, giving access to your rig!
  • Optional Annex: Same durable material as used for rainfly and includes black, heavy-duty, laminated, 600 GSM PVC floor! (not available on the Vagabond Lite, Included with every Vagabond XL)
  • Available in 2 colors: Forest Green or Slate Grey
The Vagabond XL - Sleeps 4 comfortably (slightly larger than King size bed)

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 10.29.14 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 10.31.53 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 10.29.49 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 10.32.35 AM.png

The Original Standard Vagabond - Sleeps 2-3 people comfortably (slightly larger than Queen size bed)

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 10.25.49 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 10.26.13 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 10.25.08 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 10.24.48 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 10.26.33 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 10.26.52 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 10.27.10 AM.png

The Vagabond Lite - Sleeps 1-2 people comfortably (slightly larger than Full size bed)

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 10.34.45 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 10.33.23 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 10.34.17 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 10.33.36 AM.png

Sponsored

Last edited:

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Just so you know, your text barely shows up in dark mode. If you revert it back to normal (by selecting "none" on the text color option, it should be fine.

6mmzZ8q.png

OP
OP
VividRacing

VividRacing

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon
Just so you know, your text barely shows up in dark mode. If you revert it back to normal (by selecting "none" on the text color option, it should be fine.

6mmzZ8q.png
Weird, didn't even put a special color on when creating the post. Looks fine on my end. Better now?

Sponsored

Big Husky

First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Photographer
As a photographer, I must say you did a great job here!
I'm still in the research process for decently priced RTT in combination with my low dynamic load capable EVO MFG rack.

OP
OP
VividRacing

VividRacing

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon
As a photographer, I must say you did a great job here!
I'm still in the research process for decently priced RTT in combination with my low dynamic load capable EVO MFG rack.
Let me know when you are ready to go!

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I would like a RTT for my 416 Trailer, box size 72" x 49" , inside dimensions, and am on a strict budget . Which one do you recommend ? Thanks

OP
OP
VividRacing

VividRacing

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon
I would like a RTT for my 416 Trailer, box size 72" x 49" , inside dimensions, and am on a strict budget . Which one do you recommend ? Thanks
I would recommend the standard Vagabond tent without annex. This would be the perfect size to fit within the dimensions of your trailer. Send me a DM and I will get you set up :)

shacdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
I've had mine for about 1 year and can vouch for it's top quality.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.