Road trip through Texas to hit BoH trails

ejcunn92

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler
I’ll be at Bridgeport about 10am tomorrow. We’re about 3 hours away in OK. Parents were going to come along but they decided against it because they don’t want to go upside down in a roll cage and break off all their tires… 🙄
Sponsored

Philly_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

I’ll be at Bridgeport about 10am tomorrow. We’re about 3 hours away in OK. Parents were going to come along but they decided against it because they don’t want to go upside down in a roll cage and break off all their tires… 🙄
Are they open? I think they are usually only open on weekends, but maybe they made an exception for the holiday.

Would hate for you to drive 3 hours and have it be closed!

Philly_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

Based on what I learned from crawling behind you, you'll do fine on the first 2 and go for it on Rubicon Ridge. HA!
This post aged well!

That's exactly what happened, except I started with Rubicon Ridge and figured it can only be easier from here! A lot more scraping than what happened at Hidden Falls, but very doable with a stock two door Rubicon. Between the lockers and short wheel base, I only really got hung up once, and just kissed the front diff and frame side control arm mounts a few times.

I will add that it was fairly dry, but it did rain the morning of, so not 100%.

ejcunn92

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler
Are they open? I think they are usually only open on weekends, but maybe they made an exception for the holiday.

Would hate for you to drive 3 hours and have it be closed!
Yup, checked it out a while ago. Thanks for looking out! They’re open for a four day weekend for the holiday.
Sponsored