• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Road Armor fenders for JL Wrangler, new, full set. No shipping.

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
  • Banned
Full set of Road Armor fenders, front and rear. New, never installed, just unpackaged to get rid of the massive boxes. All hardware and lights included. One front fender came with a minor scratch and a rub mark from the factory incurred during shipment, returning these was too much of a hassle and shipping too expensive so those two minor defects were touched up with powder coat touch up pen. PM me if you want pictures of the scratch/rub. These fenders are on sale right now through extreme terrain and you can get all four for $1760.67 (plus tax). I would be willing to part with these new for $1400.00 with drop off available within 200 miles of my location in 93555 (So. Cal. 395 corridor area). I am willing to travel a bit further than 200 miles, but at that point we would need to discuss some additional money for fuel, I am already taking a huge bath on these (they weren't on sale when I bought and shipping costs were ridiculous). I am selling simply because a fender design that I like better has come out and these haven't been installed yet. I'm not interested in haggling please. PM me if you would like to discuss. Thanks.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
JimLee

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
  • Banned
Bump. And price drop. These things are on sale everywhere right now and I found a place you could get the entire set for $1496 (before tax). Sales end, I'll probably still be here when they are over.

El_Rubicon_rM

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Can u send me pictures or model of the fenders ? They the stealth or wide ones ?
Sponsored