Sponsored

Road Armor Fender Flares vs Fender Chop kits?

AMC_CJ

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Curious
I'm bouncing back and forth between which route to go, so figured I would reach out to the forum here and gets folks' input that have one or the other, and the pros/cons they've experienced. Right now, I'm leaning towards going the Road Armor route as I'm thinking they're likely more durable, and less likely to take/show damage. Any1 here have thoughts to share on either?
Sponsored

Djhyper66

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2020 JL
Vehicle Showcase
I paid 1100 for my road armor fender flares on sale right now ... there a sale going on right now .. if that helps ..

conFUcius

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLU Rubicon 3.6 V6
Occupation
Medical Affairs
Still new to wheeling but I just touched a tree at Rausch and broke two fender clips. That’s what they’re designed to do and so it convinced me not to get steel fenders. I’d rather have the plastic flex, snap, and I replace the clips vs. take body damage from a steel fender.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I paid 1100 for my road armor fender flares on sale right now ... there a sale going on right now .. if that helps ..
Was that for front and rear ? if so that's a great price because they usually are about 900 for the just the front and about 800 for the rear ?

Djhyper66

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2020 JL
Vehicle Showcase
Was that for front and rear ? if so that's a great price because they usually are about 900 for the just the front and about 800 for the rear ?
Yeah it was for all 4 sides … fender are super heavy …. They were running a 50 percent off sale at the time .
Sponsored