Sponsored

RK Adventure Series 3 vs MC Game Changer 3.5

HeresRonnie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I have had my Metal Cloak 3.5 for a few months and absolutely love it. Every trail I’ve done has been a breeze and I love the ride quality even with the Rocksport shocks. I would 100% recommend it but like others have said RK is pretty good too. Don’t think you can go wrong either way.
Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
@rustyshakelford Do you recommend the steering stabilizing + billet mount for the Metal Cloak GC?
absolutely grab the billet mount! Im undecided to the rocksport steering stabilizer at this point due to installing so many kings. I think I’ve done one two of the MC stabilizers

brett

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Happy Thanksgiving weekend guys. Pretty much decided on Rock Krawler and leaning way forward on Adventure vs Flex for what I am realistically going to be doing with my 2020 Sahara (currently Rubi take off suspension and I have Fox 2.0 waiting for install), which occasional Flyfising, hunting and wheeling but wont purposely looking for difficult trails. Anyone have good info on benefits of Adventure series 2 with adj upper rears vs series 1?
I replied to your PM, but for the benefit of others:

With your projected use and going with 2.5" of lift, the stock rear driveshaft shouldn't cause any vibrations. If you're not planning on installing a double CV rear drive shaft, you don't need adjustable rear upper control arms, as they would be needed to set the pinion angle correctly for the double CV. The only other benefit they would give is to allow more flex from the flex joints vs. the stock rubber clevite bushings. If you're not flexing the hell out of your Jeep and staying out of the big rocks, your rear drive shaft should last a pretty long time.

Go with the Adv. Series 1 and upgrade the rest of the control arms as needed. The Adv Series fixed lower front control arms are very strong, flex well, and get your caster correct.

The Fox 2.0 shocks pair very nicely with the RK lifts, you will like them!
Sponsored