RK 2.5 xfactor and stock wheels flex photos

TheLion

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL
Im having my 2.5 xfactor and falcons installed next week. Cant wait!

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
Tested the flex with newly installed RK 2.5 xfactor with falcons.

4F7D1B56-4043-4008-A445-51395DCE4B04.jpeg

View attachment 71907

1B4F2016-4F5B-4372-A5F1-B19F150A6A55.jpeg

CE8E3505-4AAD-4F51-A6C9-E5DA921C6683.jpeg

EEFFB899-EC1F-4312-91A1-691CBD9EBE7D.jpeg

A6C088A5-4ED3-4AB4-AFBA-EB24F02B9DBE.jpeg

632B89B2-AC7B-497F-B643-0B90AD69011C.jpeg

Nice! mine faired very well in Holcomb creek, we turned around on John Bull, it looked to be 5 hours plus with moderate traffic. Granted I am new this and very slow without a line.

I was sure I wanted another inch of body clearance in the future. Now I am not sure after running it pretty hard, and this being my primary vehicle.

OP
OP
Moto_21

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Nice! mine faired very well in Holcomb creek, we turned around on John Bull, it looked to be 5 hours plus with moderate traffic. Granted I am new this and very slow without a line.

I was sure I wanted another inch of body clearance in the future. Now I am not sure after running it pretty hard, and this being my primary vehicle.
Right on, i havent taken it to holcomb yet, ive done some arrowhead trails when it was stock. I gotta get it out further now, still a little leery on some gnarly stuff cuz like you its my daily too haha. Good to hear it did well on that trail though, im loving it so far!

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
Right on, i havent taken it to holcomb yet, ive done some arrowhead trails when it was stock. I gotta get it out further now, still a little leery on some gnarly stuff cuz like you its my daily too haha. Good to hear it did well on that trail though, im loving it so far!
Prior trip we wimped out on Holcomb and waited to get a real belly pan on it. They must have had some rain. Holcomb rocks were nice and clean. Not sandy or wet slippery. So we didn’t slide off any. My worry was sliding off one and hitting the oil pan. Also gold mountain had a bit more erosion than last trip.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Moto_21

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Prior trip we wimped out on Holcomb and waited to get a real belly pan on it. They must have had some rain. Holcomb rocks were nice and clean. Not sandy or wet slippery. So we didn’t slide off any. My worry was sliding off one and hitting the oil pan. Also gold mountain had a bit more erosion than last trip.
Have you ever done the waterfall area by deep creek? Ive driven up to it but always said F that. Wouldnt even attempt it on my dirt bike haha. Thats cool it held up well on those rocks, id like a belly pan too for piece of mind.

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
Have you ever done the waterfall area by deep creek? Ive driven up to it but always said F that. Wouldnt even attempt it on my dirt bike haha. Thats cool it held up well on those rocks, id like a belly pan too for piece of mind.
Yes we did all of dishpan springs up direction last trip without the belly pan. Luckily I met some really good spotters. They sent me up left of the water fall between a big tree and boulder. We may go out there tomorrow and might try the waterfall. Assuming I can see a winch point. That’s where my front diff plug came loose when I got stuck, and I decided to buy armor, and thought of going up another inch.

OP
OP
Moto_21

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Yes we did all of dishpan springs up direction last trip without the belly pan. Luckily I met some really good spotters. They sent me up left of the water fall between a big tree and boulder. We may go out there tomorrow and might try the waterfall. Assuming I can see a winch point. That’s where my front diff plug came loose when I got stuck, and I decided to buy armor, and thought of going up another inch.
Wow thats awesome!

OP
OP
Moto_21

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
What antenna is that? Hows the reception?
Antenna X 13inch. Havent noticed any loss in signal quality on the radio, plus it looks much better lol

Sponsored

Jergs

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi 2 Door, 2008 JK Sport 2 Door
Antenna X 13inch. Havent noticed any loss in signal quality on the radio, plus it looks much better lol
Glad to hear it. I was looking to pick one up because I agree aesthetically it looks a lot, even though I have yet to use the AM/FM at all, but the reviews Ive seen on Amazon at least are pretty mixed.

OP
OP
Moto_21

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Even if the reception wasnt as good the look of it outweighs it haha

OP
OP
Moto_21

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Did you do the installs yourself or a shop in Tucson? I'm looking for a shop to install mine.

Thanks.
Did it myself, pain in the ass and it took 2 days, wasnt easy getting the control arms and jam nuts tightened down. Follwed RKs instructions for lengths and alignment was spot on though.

Jergs

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi 2 Door, 2008 JK Sport 2 Door
Did it myself, pain in the ass and it took 2 days, wasnt easy getting the control arms and jam nuts tightened down. Follwed RKs instructions for lengths and alignment was spot on though.
How are the Falcons treating you? Im debating between those, bilsteins and the RK TT's when they release
Sponsored