RK 2.5 with Falcon Shocks or hold out

Jeepeninutah

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Now that I have my Jeep I am looking more at what lifts are available. A local shop suggested RK with Falcon shocks and it looks like this is available right now. Or should I hold out and see what Teraflex comes out with. I am also considering the EVO Stage 4 kit because I have seen some good reviews while digging into lift kits

I had Teraflex on my JK which worked great and is what I'm comfortable with. For this reason it is part of my build plan on the JL. But while waiting I have been looking at other lift kits and now I am unsure.

This is my daily driver weekend warrior. I live in Utah and like rocks and speeding through the desert.
Sponsored

River City Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.RiverCityOffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Triple White - RK 3.5" X-Factor Stage 1 / Steer Smarts / Mickey Thompson / Fuel
Occupation
Owner at River City Offroad
I have run RK on all of my Jeeps and have a 2.5 X-Factor for my JLUR as well. They make a great product that will perform well on and off the road without requiring a ton of maintenance or input from you once its setup.

Pressurized

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
The RK lift and Falcon shock combo would be an excellent choice.

5280Sapper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Disabled Veteran
anything will be good most people "skimp" on shocks.. yes some cheaper kits has less desirable components but the shocks are the most overlooked.. JKS RK EVO would all be great if paired with great shocks.. Like Radflo, King, Fox, Falcon... Teraflex has only the 2.1"s out I'd choose others over them or just wait for a few more months for other things to come out.

Brian_18JLUR

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JK, Jeep Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase
I have RK 2.5 with Remote Res Radflo's on mine
Sponsored