Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Red JLUR, White JLUR, Yellow JL (3 so far), Bikini Diesel JLU, Billet JT, Hydro Blue JT
4dr and thank you, your guys communication level has a lot to do with why I am going with your product
I hoped that's what you'd say because that's one I have super handy. It's actually the same one I posted about as a 3.5" on 38's and we did it again on a 4.5" on 39's and again on 40's. That poor jeep got cut up and reworked a bunch of times. Now belongs to a fellow at Magnaflow.

1st setup 2.jpg

1st setup.jpg

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
I hoped that's what you'd say because that's one I have super handy. It's actually the same one I posted about as a 3.5" on 38's and we did it again on a 4.5" on 39's and again on 40's. That poor jeep got cut up and reworked a bunch of times. Now belongs to a fellow at Magnaflow.

1st setup 2.jpg

1st setup.jpg
Ok cool so this is 2.5” adventure with 37s?

Sponsored

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Red JLUR, White JLUR, Yellow JL (3 so far), Bikini Diesel JLU, Billet JT, Hydro Blue JT
Ok cool so this is 2.5” adventure with 37s?
Thats exactly what that was at the time of these pics. But it is worth noting that the X Factor line and Adventure line both use the same springs so even though it is an Adventure Series, the X Factor would sit at the same height.

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
Thats exactly what that was at the time of these pics. But it is worth noting that the X Factor line and Adventure line both use the same springs so even though it is an Adventure Series, the X Factor would sit at the same height.
Awesome thank you so much, and knowing the stance and height of a xfactor is the same helps a lot too
Sponsored