Texas River City Offroad - Nothing Short of Excellent

WashingtonWetWheeler

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 6spd JLUR. UD60s & 40s
I have to give huge props to @River City Offroad for the incredible customer service that Marcus provides, as well as unbeatable prices. I highly recommend you give Marcus a call before you purchase your next parts. So far he's been able to beat everyone on prices for my build. He's been available by text and phone for my countless questions and gone above and beyond to get me everything I need. Thanks Marcus!
Sponsored

Bigfx1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl rubicon
I have to give huge props to @River City Offroad for the incredible customer service that Marcus provides, as well as unbeatable prices. I highly recommend you give Marcus a call before you purchase your next parts. So far he's been able to beat everyone on prices for my build. He's been available by text and phone for my countless questions and gone above and beyond to get me everything I need. Thanks Marcus!
I have to agree 1000% best prices in town and super fast shipping and post purchase support is unparalleled!! He is a smaller business too that doesn’t make any excuses just great communication and working with the customer no matter the amount you are spending.

River City Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.RiverCityOffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Triple White - RK 3.5" X-Factor Stage 1 / Steer Smarts / Mickey Thompson / Fuel
Occupation
Owner at River City Offroad
Thank you guys for the kind words and sorry I'm late catching it! This made my morning a lot better!

Thank you!

Marcus

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I also had a great experience with River City Offroad! Great communication and a great deal.

Sponsored

Cahlheim

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2019 JLUR, 2013 C63 AMG
Occupation
Technology
+1 for phenomenal service and prices. It is uncommon to find a company that answers the phone on pretty much the first ring, or responds to a text message in less than two minutes to answer questions and provide advice.
RCO is absolutely top notch!

River City Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.RiverCityOffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Triple White - RK 3.5" X-Factor Stage 1 / Steer Smarts / Mickey Thompson / Fuel
Occupation
Owner at River City Offroad
Thank you for the kind words! I feel like I'm missing more calls than I'm catching these days! I have some more help starting in the shop in about a week and a half, and that should put me back where I need to be helping you guys out!

Thank you again!

Rangemaster

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Business Owner
Thank you for the kind words! I feel like I'm missing more calls than I'm catching these days! I have some more help starting in the shop in about a week and a half, and that should put me back where I need to be helping you guys out!

Thank you again!
Just ordered some Rock Krawler swaybar links. Hope they are in stock. Thanks.
Sponsored