Sponsored

River City Offroad - New Shop is Now Open!

OP
OP
River City Offroad

River City Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.RiverCityOffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Triple White - RK 3.5" X-Factor Stage 1 / Steer Smarts / Mickey Thompson / Fuel
Occupation
Owner at River City Offroad
Marcus, do you know of anyone running the No Limits sway bar link with input on how it does both on and off-road? I bought the Adventure Series 1 from you over the holiday, got it installed over the break and now I'm looking at links for the front of my JLUR. Thanks.
Howdy!

Sorry it took me a bit to reply here. I have the No Limits sway bar links in my JLUR and will have them on my JT soon as well. They perform as expected offroad and on road. They don't bind up when the sway bar is disconnected using the button, so you won't bend the tabs on the axle. I like them a lot and recommend them to anyone with a Rubicon.

Marcus
Sponsored

TP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
@River City Offroad Marcus, I just picked up a Rubicon takeoff suspension. What would you charge to throw it on? PM is fine.

Last edited:
OP
OP
River City Offroad

River City Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.RiverCityOffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Triple White - RK 3.5" X-Factor Stage 1 / Steer Smarts / Mickey Thompson / Fuel
Occupation
@River City Offroad Marcus, I just picked up a Rubicon takeoff suspension. What would you charge to throw it on? PM is fine.
We usually give the suspension away if we have one and $350 for install.

Thank you!

Reactions: TP1

TP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
Marcus and the folks at River City Offroad are fantastic. He was able to squeeze me in and knock out some work very quickly. Super communicative and very fair prices. I’ll be going back to him next time I need something.

Thanks again!

OP
OP
River City Offroad

River City Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.RiverCityOffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marcus and the folks at River City Offroad are fantastic. He was able to squeeze me in and knock out some work very quickly. Super communicative and very fair prices. I’ll be going back to him next time I need something.

Thanks again!
Thank you again! We appreciate the support!

Marcus
Sponsored