Rigid Industries Adapt 10” led light bar

Gaxmode

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
im looking to add a 10” Rigid Industries Adapt LED lightbar to my bull bar. Does anyone have any insight into this lighting system?

Recommend? Dislike?

Thanks in advance.

2CDF83B5-7835-4206-A733-C0D484042BC1.jpeg
Sponsored

mortimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Bought the 20" bar for the same purpose. Took a while to get it installed (needed bar+mounts), and then and all lenses fogged up within one day. Just got it back from warranty service, but haven't had a chance to really try it.

Net, neutral. Rigid will stand behind the product, but haven't had a chance to actually try it yet. Will update when I do.

OP
OP
Gaxmode

Gaxmode

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Bought the 20" bar for the same purpose. Took a while to get it installed (needed bar+mounts), and then and all lenses fogged up within one day. Just got it back from warranty service, but haven't had a chance to really try it.

Net, neutral. Rigid will stand behind the product, but haven't had a chance to actually try it yet. Will update when I do.
That’s not what I wanted to hear, damn. For the price I don’t want day one fog. I was going to buy it still sealed in the box from 3rd party but no receipt unfortunately so that scares me. Thanks for the reply.

mortimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Based on my experience, I wouldn't worry about Rigid covering any warranty claim. They didn't ask me about proof of purchase, and, like I said, they stand behind their products.

On a positive note, I found that the lip under the adjustable steering column is the perfect place for the switch pad that comes with the Adapt. The pad lets you adjust 8 (?) steps between spot and flood. My plan is to have two presets on the pad, and then wire the on-off into the aux switches panel (included that option when I ordered the JL)

AFfiredawg

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Fire Fighter
@mortimer Love to see it mounted....Did you mount it on top or hanging under the bar? Is it possible to mount hanging from the bar with the included mounts? I am interested in it but want to hang it under my bar...thoughts?

Sponsored

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
How bright is orange? I've been eyeing an Adapt bar just because it can bounce between white and orange.