Nothing. I am retired. :LOL:

GeckoJosh

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Baja Yellow
What the f*** do y’all do for a living?! I make pretty decent money, but some of you guys post pictures or make comments that blow my mind. So I just want to know what you do for a living… and if they’re hiring 😉
Same!

Sponsored

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, & Escalade
Occupation
Retired Mechanical Engineer
OP
OP
Tynewlon

Tynewlon

First Name
Tyler 🚺
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU 2.0 4Cyl
Haha I know right? Is like some are like "Yeah I have couple 392s laying around the yard some where."
Literally! I’ve seen several people that have multiple JLs that are modded to the nines. Or they’ve had multiple within a short time period.

Walker Texas Wrangler

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hamburgsolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Rubicon, Previous: '99 TJ Sahara
Build Thread
Link
I have my own business. A small graphic design shop with 1 employee (me). I spent a couple of decades in the corporate design world working in-house and in agencies though. My boss runs a tight ship and can be a real asshole. Unfortunately we aren't hiring.

But I will say this, it's not necessarily how much money you make, it's what you do with it. Cash is king. When you are having to make your own way, you learn how to spend more wisely and make your money work for you. Prior to my new JLUR, I drove a Honda Accord for 13 years. I hated it, but I was willing to sacrifice for the greater good.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tynewlon

Tynewlon

First Name
Tyler 🚺
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU 2.0 4Cyl
I have my own business. A small graphic design shop with 1 employee (me). I spent a couple of decades in the corporate design world working in-house and in agencies though. My boss runs a tight ship though. Unfortunately we aren't hiring.

But I will say this, it's not necessarily how much money you make, it's what you do with it. Cash is king. When you are having to make your own way, you learn how to spend more wisely and make your money work for you. Prior to my new JLUR, I drove a Honda Accord for 13 years. I hated it, but I was willing to sacrifice for the greater good.
I’m in my early 20’s but I will definitely get there one day ahaha

OP
OP
Tynewlon

Tynewlon

First Name
Tyler 🚺
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU 2.0 4Cyl
DINK - dual income no kids, and a small townhouse with a small mortgage and utility bills. I'm not rich but after putting some money away for retirement eventually and the usual bills, food....the rest can go to stupid stuff haha.
Aha sounds like a good setup! Definitely see kids in my future though.

Walker Texas Wrangler

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hamburgsolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Rubicon, Previous: '99 TJ Sahara
Build Thread
Link
I’m in my early 20’s but I will definitely get there one day ahaha
I was a mess in my early 20's. Be smart with money now and you will be able to have whatever you want later. I did get my first Jeep in my late 20's though. When the hard top wasn't on, I used it as a coffee table in my apartment.

I'm not rich either.