RhinoRack Rubber Mat in Parts

nU7OuxIx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, YJ, Impreza
I received my RhinoRack installation kit this past week and during shipment, it must had been bounced around a lot. When I opened the box up, I saw that there are two rubber mat pieces that were stuck to the cardboard box on the inside.

I think these are stuck to the rollbar casting part, but not 100% sure. Is it possible for somebody to take a picture of this part so I know how these rubber mats should be applied?

Thanks in advanced!
Sponsored

Idmt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly JLURD, now JLUR
I received my RhinoRack installation kit this past week and during shipment, it must had been bounced around a lot. When I opened the box up, I saw that there are two rubber mat pieces that were stuck to the cardboard box on the inside.

I think these are stuck to the rollbar casting part, but not 100% sure. Is it possible for somebody to take a picture of this part so I know how these rubber mats should be applied?

Thanks in advanced!
I had one off also. They are from the single-hole-side of numbers 10 and 11, sticky side toward casting.

OP
OP

nU7OuxIx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, YJ, Impreza
I had one off also. They are from the single-hole-side of numbers 10 and 11, sticky side toward casting.
Thanks for the information! I'm glad I checked because I had them on the wrong part!!

I really need to unpack it take a close look. I would say the instructions are horrible and looks like they used the same author Ikea uses. Maybe, like Ikea, it will make more sense once you start seeing the parts and walking through the steps.

Hopefully my crude picture below will work. But would you say it goes on the red line, green line, or purple line?

Jeep Wrangler JL RhinoRack Rubber Mat in Parts rack1

Idmt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly JLURD, now JLUR
Thanks for the information! I'm glad I checked because I had them on the wrong part!!

I really need to unpack it take a close look. I would say the instructions are horrible and looks like they used the same author Ikea uses. Maybe, like Ikea, it will make more sense once you start seeing the parts and walking through the steps.

Hopefully my crude picture below will work. But would you say it goes on the red line, green line, or purple line?

rack1.png
Purple line. The small tabs stick out toward the front of the picture. The U-shape goes around the single hole, and should be stuck to the casting.
Sponsored