shacdaddy

shacdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
Thank you for that. Whats the reality of taking the rack off the mounts? Doable (but annoying)?
Hmm it's been a long time since I installed it...I want to say the mounts slide on to the rack, but not 100% certain. Maximus-3 has great customer service if you want to ask them.

den_jku

First Name
DS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Then, once we lifted the RTT onto the Pioneer, that started the hardest part of our day: trying to get the bolts drilled into the RTT to align w/ the Pioneer’s channels. It seems easy, but w/ zero spacing between the tent’s base and the Pioneer, it’s honestly a “let’s just lift it up and hope for the best” scenario.
Is it easy to load and lock the RTT and unload with the Lag Bolt? My JL wont fit in the garage with the RTT on and was wondering how hard it will be with this system.

DaveN007

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I saw those, but I definitely preferred $24.99 compared to $299 :like:
True, but I can remove/replace my RTT in about 15 minutes without tools...by myself. First ten minutes are moving some stuff in my garage so I can pull my Jeep in far enough into the garage. LOL. My hourly rate made that a bargain.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
shacdaddy

shacdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
Is it easy to load and lock the RTT and unload with the Lag Bolt? My JL wont fit in the garage with the RTT on and was wondering how hard it will be with this system.
Lol it’s hard as hell.
Sponsored