Sponsored

RHD Jeep. Order for Stock or Not?

Should I order a RHD Jeep for stock at my dealership, or not?

• Total voters

jellis4148

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
So, the Right Hand Drive Jeep is available for us to order. I don't think we should have one for stock, but the higher ups think I should. My thoughts are, if someone wants one they will come in, and order it. They think if we have it in stock then it will sell pretty fast. Would like to here fellow Jeepers opinions. Yes, I know, they are great for mail carriers, and I think that's what the boss is thinking, but I feel like the abuse they take that most mail carriers want older used stuff.
Sponsored

RuralMailLady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 RHD Cherokee
So, the Right Hand Drive Jeep is available for us to order. I don't think we should have one for stock, but the higher ups think I should. My thoughts are, if someone wants one they will come in, and order it. They think if we have it in stock then it will sell pretty fast. Would like to here fellow Jeepers opinions. Yes, I know, they are great for mail carriers, and I think that's what the boss is thinking, but I feel like the abuse they take that most mail carriers want older used stuff.
Last time I talked to my local dealership, Jeep is taking sold orders only for the 2021 RHD. I was told the build plan was for 2500 Jeeps, and there are currently over 5000 orders pending. I have a 2016 right now just turned 70,000 miles today. If I can make a new 2021 in Sarge fit into my budget, I will make the upgrade.