OP
OP
Kellerellek

Kellerellek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl
The lack of width on the low beam is a little concerning, even the stock halogen shines further to the sides.
Im pretty sure they look that way because of the angle I was parked at in the garage. The width of the beam feels the same to me when Im actually driving at night
Sponsored

Tylerjcloud92

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL sport
Do you think you could take a picture of the wiring adapter there are a few people in another thread me included trying to get the factory led halo to work in a Jeep that came with the halogen lights.

Sponsored

weeitsmikelee

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Wrangler392; ‘20 F-Pace; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
If you can, please post pictures of the beam cut off. The housings look nice and the additional features seem fun but I want performance comparable to OEM.

Hellow0rld

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
The installation was exactly as advertised. Plug and play. From 1-5 on scale of difficulty, i would say its a 2 because pulling off the grill without creasing or bending it was a pain in the ass with the pressure clips. I recommend using the trim tool to prevent any creasing of your grill when pulling it out.

8.png

Stick this tool behind the grill and pull outward and it should snap off:

9.png

1.png

There are 3 10mm screws you have to remove and the headlight just pop straight out. I was surprised how thin the QuakeLED were. Its about 1/3 the width of the stock headlights.

5.png

4.png

6.png

There is a slight gap once everything is re-assembled. I use a flashlight to show the light shining through the gaps below:

2.png

7.png

Looking straight at it, you dont see the gaps at all. Overall its a nice upgrade. I was not able to connect the RGB module or the DRL signal since the kit did not include any wire taps or connectors. For $600, you would think they'd throw in some wire taps. I will have to finish the rest of the install tomorrow after running to my local hardware store to pick up some connectors. Overall, it does look aggressive and the build quality is top notch.

3.png

10.png

weeitsmikelee

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Wrangler392; ‘20 F-Pace; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for posting and showing the fitment. How wide and focused is the beam?

Sponsored

RRRENEGADE

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL LJ TJ CJ YJ WILLYS
I see 2 UFOs
The “UFOs” you are seeing are from the refraction of the light off the optics in the lense which is an added feature that you will not get with off brand products. The additional spots are designed to project at about a 70 degree angle to illuminate overhead interstate signs. It is not visible to the naked eye and cannot be seen by oncoming traffic. It is so minimal you will never see it except when you are close up to a wall and coming up on road signs. Hopefully you will apricate the effect when driving down the interstates!
Sponsored