Sponsored

Review of Lasfit 4XE All-Weather Floor Mats

Nickb1907

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 4XE
3 weeks ago Lasfit invited people to test out their floor mats (HERE). I posted I was interested and was selected. They offered me the floor mats at a significant discount to post a review (good or bad) so here are my impressions.

First off I have had Husky mats, Weathertech mats, and Mopar mats through various vehicles. My go to mats are Husky between the 3 due to the thickness of the mat and feel of the material. When my 4xe arrived Husky did not have mats out for the 2nd row so I went with the Mopar mats (front and rear). The Mopar mats did the job but they had some things I did not like.

1) The cutout in the front mats. I believe this is for a drain plug you have to cut the carpet out for. I am not doing that so this left a spot for dirt to get in.
2) The rear mat was not 1 peice. It is pinned together with 2 halves. This is just another area for my all weather mat to let the weather through to the carpet.
3) Coverage was not the greatest. I bought the mats to hold the mud, dirt, and kid messes.

The Lasfit mats I would say are more inline with the Husky mats.

Lasfit Pros:
-The material and thickness I liked. These are very similiar to the Husky mats. Mopar mats are a flexible/softer material where these are more firm/harder.
-Coverage was mostly better than the Mopar mats.
-Rear was 1 piece.
-No cutout for floor drain on front mats.

Lasfit Cons:
-I'm not a fan of their logo in white letters. I wish they would have blacked out their name like the Mopar mats.
-I wish the rear mat had a bigger lip on it around the center floor hump and under the front seats. I think the Mopar mat is slightly better here.
-No cargo mat available to match the front and rear mats.

Mopar vs Lasfit Fronts
Jeep Wrangler JL Review of Lasfit 4XE All-Weather Floor Mats 1669736637481

Mopar vs Lasfit Rear
Jeep Wrangler JL Review of Lasfit 4XE All-Weather Floor Mats 1669736563959

Front Fit
Jeep Wrangler JL Review of Lasfit 4XE All-Weather Floor Mats 1669737565103
Jeep Wrangler JL Review of Lasfit 4XE All-Weather Floor Mats 1669737619634

Rear Fit
Jeep Wrangler JL Review of Lasfit 4XE All-Weather Floor Mats 1669737525496
Jeep Wrangler JL Review of Lasfit 4XE All-Weather Floor Mats 1669737928117

Mopar mats for comparision
Jeep Wrangler JL Review of Lasfit 4XE All-Weather Floor Mats 1669737688486
Jeep Wrangler JL Review of Lasfit 4XE All-Weather Floor Mats 1669737734066

Jeep Wrangler JL Review of Lasfit 4XE All-Weather Floor Mats 1669737785803
Jeep Wrangler JL Review of Lasfit 4XE All-Weather Floor Mats 1669737819186

If you are interested in my Mopar mats I will be putting them up for sale for $75 soon. PM me if you want.
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
You guys flooding the forum with Lasfit reviews really should have received the Lasfit product offerings for free for doing a review.

To bad there is no easy way / a way to cover up / hide that hideous bright white billboard logo on the front floor liners.

Weeks ago when in conversations with Lasfit, I told the Lasfit rep, I had a real issue with the oversized, corny logo.. Perhaps Lasfit will do a turn around and do something with the logo...

The way the floor liners are are though..... no way would I have them in my JL. The fit issues a couple of guys have reported are also a concern.

OP
OP

Nickb1907

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 4XE
You guys flooding the forum with Lasfit reviews really should have received the Lasfit product offerings for free for doing a review.

To bad there is no easy way / a way to cover up / hide that hideous bright white billboard logo on the front floor liners.

Weeks ago when in conversations with Lasfit, I told the Lasfit rep, I had a real issue with the oversized, corny logo.. Perhaps Lasfit will do a turn around and do something with the logo...

The way the floor liners are are though..... no way would I have them in my JL. The fit issues a couple of guys have reported are also a concern.
The fit isn't perfect but IMO they are good enough to do their job. I am going to run them instead of the Mopar ones due to the things I listed above.

And yes, I wish mine were free like others had reported. Hopefully selling the Mopar mats will cover the cost of these and have enough left over for a case of beer.

Lasfit

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Lasfit
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lasfit.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Clubs

Hi,
Huge thanks to you for taking the time to review Lasfit floor mats. We do appreciate you sharing your thought and suggestion with us, and we will keep this design's request in our consideration for future updates.

gt3mark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
997 GT3, FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Edition
Does anyone know of any company that makes a good product to cover the cargo compartment? Mopar back seat covers are great, but the cargo floor covering is terrible as it leaves lots of carpet area completely uncovered. I've been perusing the internet - amazon, forums, specialized 4x4 websites to find something but deficiencies everywhere. If anyone knows of any good product please let me know.

@Lasfit - you guys should create an offering for the cargo area, minus the bold white branding letters. Just a thought / hint. I'd buy or be will to be a guinea pig for you.

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Does anyone know of any company that makes a good product to cover the cargo compartment? Mopar back seat covers are great, but the cargo floor covering is terrible as it leaves lots of carpet area completely uncovered. I've been perusing the internet - amazon, forums, specialized 4x4 websites to find something but deficiencies everywhere. If anyone knows of any good product please let me know.

@Lasfit - you guys should create an offering for the cargo area, minus the bold white branding letters. Just a thought / hint. I'd buy or be will to be a guinea pig for you.
The other day a forum member said this Cargo Liner fit well in a JL, 4xe... No gaudy, white, billboard like logo on this offering either.... actually no logo on it st all.
https://www.amazon.com/Cartist-Wrangler-Unlimited-Protection-Waterproof/dp/B09ZH8TPJ7

There’sOnlyOne

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I did the Rugged Ridge cargo liner. Covers all the flat cargo carpet behind the second row seats. With 2nd row seat up. I have a 21 JLUR 3.6. I chose it because it has a full lip all around and no holes for the tie down loops from factory. So no liquid spills will escape. You can if needed/wanted to remove the area for any or all the tie down loops for access. The areas are pre drawn so easy cut out. Most others have either holes already for tie downs or the lip at tailgate area is flat for easy loading but won't contain spills completely.

Rugged Ridge 12975.49 Floor Liner, Cargo; Black, 2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL 4 Dr
Sponsored