Sponsored

m(a)ce

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR AEV 2.5/37” KO2s
digging the Overlook- looks like a possible stepping stone to the Africa concept.

only major dislike is the rear area above the window.

I’d rock it as an overland, light wheeling rig. Delete 2nd & 3rd row seats and Goose Gear it out.
Sponsored

rubiRI77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon two door. 2.0 Turbo.
100% agree, and I'd prefer a J6 with a shorter bed as well. Something closer to this..

DffY1hCWkAAo9fJ.jpg
Yes! Well almost....I'm a snooty Rubicon guy (just kidding! don't get all mad all the non-rubicon people out there:giggle: so for me it would have to be a Rubi or even a XR version would be best.

And actually after seeing this rendering, I would even be happy with about a 4' bed and maybe a little room behind the seats for a small bit of storage. The bed really could be pretty small for us. Anything big I use my utility trailer anyway.

But yeah, even though the proportions in this rendering are a little weird, it still looks pretty awesome to me! Break over and departure angles no worse than the 4 doors, now we are talking about a Jeep pickup!
Thanks for sharing it

Reactions: AFD

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
But yeah, even though the proportions in this rendering are a little weird, it still looks pretty awesome to me! Break over and departure angles no worse than the 4 doors, now we are talking about a Jeep pickup!
Thanks for sharing it
Very welcome! Yeah, I think if they just shortened the bed of the official J6 concept and had it end closer to the back of the rear fender (like the Autocar rendering), and maybe extended the cab slightly, it'd be about perfect. Would improve departure angle and still leave some storage behind the seats. Would look more like a factory-made JK8 Wrangler conversion.

Was just goofing around and tweaked the J6 with shorter bed and longer cab..

Jeep Wrangler JL Revealed: Custom SEMA 2021 Jeeps - 4xe concept, Overlook 3-row concept, Kaiser M725 concept Image2

rubiRI77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon two door. 2.0 Turbo.
Very welcome! Yeah, I think if they just shortened the bed of the official J6 concept and had it end closer to the back of the rear fender (like the Autocar rendering), and maybe extended the cab slightly, it'd be about perfect. Would improve departure angle and still leave some storage behind the seats. Would look more like a factory-made JK8 Wrangler conversion.

Jeep Wrangler JL Revealed: Custom SEMA 2021 Jeeps - 4xe concept, Overlook 3-row concept, Kaiser M725 concept Image2
YES!!!!! Hey Jeep execs, if you’re watching, something like is what we want, and yes, it would sell! Well….at least one would anyway.

Reactions: AFD

cgrosen324

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Probably a dumb question but does anyone know anything about the bumper guard on that 4xE? I’m digging the integrated lights. I can’t find it online, which I suppose makes sense since this is a concept. Just wondering if anyone in the know has more info. Thanks

Sponsored

DHW

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Occupation
Attorney
Probably a dumb question but does anyone know anything about the bumper guard on that 4xE? I’m digging the integrated lights. I can’t find it online, which I suppose makes sense since this is a concept. Just wondering if anyone in the know has more info. Thanks
Welcome to the world of wishing and waiting for concept parts to actually be production. Still waiting on my plaid seats from the Red Bare concept.

Jeep Wrangler JL Revealed: Custom SEMA 2021 Jeeps - 4xe concept, Overlook 3-row concept, Kaiser M725 concept 1635787648013

Beowulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
I wonder since there is a Grand Cherokee L, will we see a Wrangler L.

Toycrusher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Well the right use isn't carrying people. Look at that interior shot. How do you even get into the 3rd row? It's still a full bench seat in the middle. It may be interesting from a Jeep-focused perspective but if you look at other manufacturers, far more practical interior design while relatively on-par with off-road ability.
Yeah, my kids can climb.

And please do share a 3-row vehicle with "on-par" off-road ability

Sponsored

Toycrusher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR

Jeep Wrangler JL Revealed: Custom SEMA 2021 Jeeps - 4xe concept, Overlook 3-row concept, Kaiser M725 concept 1635787648013
I didn't think the J6 concept could be improved upon. Looks like I was wrong 🤣👍👍

benny_rt2

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 YJ - 1999 TJ - 2004 TJ
I love that Kaiser Ambulance. I'd play as one of the Dirty Dozen (favorite movie of my dad and I).

Don't know if I'd want a hot rod 392 in it, but that is cool! I'd like a diesel, but since I'm dreaming I'd want it without all modern emissions

Beowulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
I want this with a full Alu-Cab Icarus/Thor conversion top. 392 Recon Rubi version, just throw some airbags in the springs and call it good. Imagine how big of an Aux tank could go underneath...either fuel or water, or smaller versions of both.

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir
Occupation
U.S. Air Force Active Duty (Retired), U.S. Air Force GS Civilian (Current)
The Overlook is absolutely going to be green-lighted and it will sell big. The vast majority of them will never see off-road duty, but the design (IMHO) and appearance is really excellent. It will be bought by a ton of folks who might have been thinking Land Rover/Range Rover, but want something different, with a "bump" on the roofline. Frankly, very few people ever use the third row of their 3-row SUVs (I'm speaking as a 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir owner with a 3rd row that is actually useable...), so doubt that will be a factor for hardly anyone. Absolutely love the color, which will also be a massive hit. Definitely think black is NOT the answer to the interior color for multiple reasons, so they need to rethink that. The hood also has a nice new look that sets it apart. This will be a winner, and I would get one if I was in the market. It's also going to be major $$$. Prepare for sticker shock....

Dash68

First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Chevy S10 ZR2 '12 JKUR '17 GC TH

Nope, not for me. I prefer the J6's 6 foot bed as I would put a cap on it and sleep in the bed. I could also transport our mountain bike's with wheels attached in the bed with the tailgate in the upright position and still have use of the rear view camera. Something that one cannot do with a modern pickup truck.
Sponsored