Sponsored

Deleted member 59498

M725 needs the 6.7 Cummings diesel with a new and better transmission.
Sponsored

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Well. Here's my opinion.
Electric isnt for me, so I will skip it.
Did I find jeep #10?
The Overlook ( not thinking about the shining at allll ).
Jeeps lil interior upgrades should have been put in the 392's. Those seats and bronze accents are nice, heck I feel like i payed for them in the cost of the 392 and didn't get them. Given the overlands added weight, id need a hemi in this baby, just for starters. Nah, id want all 707 ponies - just buck this baby into the 140k territory. Why not. The old telescoping seat features would help if applied to the second row allowing better entry to the third row, but where do i load my mall purchases? Truthfully, id prefer side vertical seats rather than standard horizontal rows. Ive always loved those. But still... its cool. I like it. I heard the comment about the top, but id never be taking off such a huge top and storing it 🤨 smh..... so the tops a total negative to me - open air function wise. Im not a fan of the removable pieces in the freedom top, again storing, takes up space to bring with you.... but the added 5 inches and lil star gazer windows are dreamy. A jeep needs open air, that can be easily acquired for us soccer mom grocery getters. And lets face it, we buy a large portion of these riduclously outfitted, overpriced, just cool looking suvs bc who wants a minivan? But thennnnn.... GASP there's a winch on it that would never get used! The horror. Speaking of... the red warn made me twerk my nose. Even my warn winch has bronze in place of the red. But oh well.
Overall, some say its no good for trails bc of its size. I wonder about such a huge top flexing. I say its a no go for my shopping trips for sure. Looks like a rover without the interior conveniences. But its a jeep. And jeep does seem to aim at the bullseye, but never hits it... would i buy it? Well duh. Id prob trade it in after a year bc id want a real open air, easy for the kids to climb in over the rear wheels, can load my 400bucks of publix runs without folding up the 3rd row seat- heck id prob just yank the 3rd row out completely.
Love the color. Might have to wrap the 392 in something similar.
But the last jeep... all i see is...
Screenshot_20211030-094654_Gallery.jpg

...no political statements were expressed or implied in this post...

Sponsored

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
I love the Overlook, I have wanted one of those safari style tops ever since we had a similar one on an old rig. I'd buy that thing in diesel variant and pull out the third row for sure.

Whoever does these concept vehicles really needs to work on their color palette application, a swing and a miss on those 4xe seats.

Reinen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
People said the same thing about the 4-door.
That was just breakover angle and they were right. You have to lift the 4dr more than the 2dr and run bigger tires to do the same terrain. But at least the lift mitigates it fairly well. A lift doesn't help departure angle all that much.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Ford and the Bronco really woke Jeep up. I love there will possibly be more inovative JPP products out.

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
I love the built in air compressor, table, 4xe A-pillar lights, and the winch protector bar lights. đź‘Ť
If I remember correctly they have teased us with that tailgate air compressor before. They seriously need to put it out on the market!

Caveman044

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURXR
That was just breakover angle and they were right. You have to lift the 4dr more than the 2dr and run bigger tires to do the same terrain. But at least the lift mitigates it fairly well. A lift doesn't help departure angle all that much.
Yet the 4-door went on to run away with sales. The claim was why should this vehicle even exist. If they made it, it would sell like crazy.

Sponsored

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
The pop up roof on the last one is something you would think FCA or aftermarket would implement. kinda perfect for overlanders. When not in use it looks like any other JL without a ton sitting on the top, there could be a tent like add on purchase to hook up to the top/slide that extends out the back also.

rubiRI77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon two door. 2.0 Turbo.
I've never once desired to buy a pickup truck, but I'd absolutely buy the J6 2-door Gladiator just cause it looks really good. Plus it would just be nice to have something a little different.
I actually wish they would make a “J5” if that makes sense. Basically take a jl unlimited 4 door and put a bed instead of the second row seat and doors. Even the J6 concept has a pretty bad departure angle.
I have a two door with the rear seat removed. That is all we need but it would be great to have a small bed for things like gas cans, taking the trash down the driveway(our trash gets picked up in one location on my road so we have to drive it down each week),or anything else that you don’t really want inside with you.
That would really be my ultimate Jeep. two doors, small truck bed but still have good angles for wheeling. I can dream can’t I? Haha

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
I actually wish they would make a “J5” if that makes sense. Basically take a jl unlimited 4 door and put a bed instead of the second row seat and doors. Even the J6 concept has a pretty bad departure angle.
100% agree, and I'd prefer a J6 with a shorter bed as well. Something closer to this..

Jeep Wrangler JL Revealed: Custom SEMA 2021 Jeeps - 4xe concept, Overlook 3-row concept, Kaiser M725 concept DffY1hCWkAAo9fJ
Sponsored