jr-323i

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL 3door
HI guys,

I have a right hand drive UK spec 2019 Jeep JL 2 door Sahara. I am considering upgrading the cloth interior for leather.

I need someone's help who owns a left hand drive Jeep JL, can you please take a few pics of your front seats, more the better, especially where height adjust / lumbar handle are.
I need to see if they at all different from my right hand drive ;) Really appreciate you help on this one.

I cant think of any reason why they would be different...
Sponsored

Last edited:

Overlander21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Overland (UK spec)
Do you need some pics of a right hand drive UK model with factory leather seats? I can take some if it'd help mate.

What route are you taking for the upgrade? Are you just straight-swapping your seats for leather seats? Where are you getting the seats from?

OP
OP
jr-323i

jr-323i

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL 3door
Do you need some pics of a right hand drive UK model with factory leather seats? I can take some if it'd help mate.

What route are you taking for the upgrade? Are you just straight-swapping your seats for leather seats? Where are you getting the seats from?

Thanks mate, its the LHD pics I was after. I am planning to fit these :

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1849798160...,osub=osub,crd=crd,segname=segname,chnl=mkcid

The lumbar support hole on drivers side is not pre cut on these leather skins, which is good as the front seats (as far as I can see) are identical. Only driver side has round dial lumbar support and height adjustor handle. I have found an upholster that can fit them locally, was going to give it a go myself, but know I would get frustrated! :)

OP
OP
jr-323i

jr-323i

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL 3door
Quick update on this one, I successfully had my cloth seats reupholstered in original Jeep leather...I found some on ebay from an accident car. Had a local company fit them for me and has transformed the interior - never liked the cloth seats!

Last edited:

Sideways

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL ,992 4S, XC40
Awesome, well done! Show us your pics!

Sponsored

OP
OP
jr-323i

jr-323i

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL 3door
Here are a few pics. Dealer price for 3 door leather OEM covers 2.5k! Bought on ebay for GBP450.
Jeep Wrangler JL Retrofit leather seats - Jeep JL Sahara 20220730_160212
Jeep Wrangler JL Retrofit leather seats - Jeep JL Sahara 20220730_160157
Jeep Wrangler JL Retrofit leather seats - Jeep JL Sahara 20220730_160205