Research for buying first Jeep

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
I want to order a Sahara, but it’s already July, the dealership says they may not be able to order 2019, but 2020, I’m getting nervous it may be even more expensive...thoughts? The guy is supposed to call me and send me quote on the order by Friday...which may be unlikely cause of July 4 tomorrow....anyway I just overthinking I guess , this new car buying is a pain
Hmm, I wouldn't think it would be more expensive unless FCA makes a certain package (LED for example) standard. Then the base price might increase. I'd just take my time and enjoy shopping around. Try to get the best deal. And get whatever makes YOU happy:like:
Sponsored

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I want to order a Sahara, but it’s already July, the dealership says they may not be able to order 2019, but 2020, I’m getting nervous it may be even more expensive...thoughts? The guy is supposed to call me and send me quote on the order by Friday...which may be unlikely cause of July 4 tomorrow....anyway I just overthinking I guess , this new car buying is a pain
At my age I've bought many cars, some off the lot, but more have been ordered. The first time was a bit stressful, but that was the learning experience. Try your best not to overthink the process, ordering a new car only works one way. You tell the dealer want you want, agree on a price, and the order is placed. Really simple if you think about it. Like Brandy says I haven't heard of price increase on the 2020 Wranglers unless FCA decides to add an option to make it a stock item. If they do that hopefully it's an option you wanted to start with.

And thank you for your service to our great Country Ma'am. :like:

BTW, you will love the Sahara. We really have enjoyed ours. It's just the right mix of comfort, and capability we were looking for.