Sponsored

Reputable Jeep Shops in the Charlottesville, VA Area?

kkarnage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392, 2020 JLUR, 2015 JKR
Occupation
Retired
Hey folks
I've just moved to the Charlottesville, VA area, and am looking for a reputable Jeep shop to take a look at a gearing whine for me. It's a 2020 JL, pretty substantially modded, and yes, I had the gears done a while back. Right now my diagnosis is that the pinion depth is off in one of the axels, and the noise it's making is getting progressively louder. And, yes, I know it will probably require replacing ring and pinion and a new master kit, which I'm OK with. I just do not have the facilities to do the job myself right now, and so would love some recommendations for folks I can chat to out this way.
Sponsored

Micky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Taggin onto this as i am looking for someone to install rubi shocks and springs.

omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
Hey folks
I've just moved to the Charlottesville, VA area, and am looking for a reputable Jeep shop to take a look at a gearing whine for me.
It's a pretty good hike from Charlottesville, but I just got my gears done at Virginia Driveline and Differential in Wytheville. The guy seems to know a thing or two.

wandrur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Big Snatch here in Fredericksburg gets great reviews. I haven't used them myself, but I've heard good things.

There's another one in Culpeper that I can't recall the name of right now, too.
Sponsored