Reputable Jeep Person In New York

lsmaverick

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Hey everyone. So I'm considering installing a Mopar 2" lift on my JLU Sport S. My intention is to buy the lift myself and have a mechanic install it. I called my dealer and they told me the install is a 10 hour job and would cost ~$1,500, which is absolute nonsense.

It seems hard to find a reputable, cost effective person that specializes in Jeeps in the NYC area (I'm in Queens). Has anybody done something similar in the area? If so, do you have any recommendations?
Sponsored

JLURnoob

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
SHAP Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
Find another dealer, a local Jeep dealer installed the for $330 on my JLUR.

Sponsored

ChrispyJL

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk"N JLU Sport s
Occupation
Building Mechanic
don't go to the dealer lol...hop over to LODI in NJ, there is a 4wd shop called Tony's, there is another in LODI, I took my old jeeps too, but cant remember the name atm.
also in Lake Hopatcong NJ, is the 4x4 place

RedJlu

First Name
Elvis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 firecracker red Sahara (sold); 2021 Sting Gray Rubicon (ordered)
Hey everyone. So I'm considering installing a Mopar 2" lift on my JLU Sport S. My intention is to buy the lift myself and have a mechanic install it. I called my dealer and they told me the install is a 10 hour job and would cost ~$1,500, which is absolute nonsense.

It seems hard to find a reputable, cost effective person that specializes in Jeeps in the NYC area (I'm in Queens). Has anybody done something similar in the area? If so, do you have any recommendations?
I get all my work done at the custom shop nyc, very friendly staff and reasonably priced. You can even check the reviews online. They are located in astoria.
Sponsored