kkuntz01

kkuntz01

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 Ram 2500 Crew Cab
Read that exchange again, it wasn’t me who flew off the handle. I told a judgmental poster to not worry about what I spend my money on. I don’t need your permission to buy a trim level. If that bothers you that is 100% your problem.
tenor.gif
Sponsored

ReefGoat

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Sport
I'm just a tech information lurker here, not really a poster and I hate to have to do this again but.........Now here we go with the i'm better than you because, "my trim level can do more" and "I actually wheel mine" crowd. This cancer of a forum is metastasizing quickly and is in dire need of chemotherapy. No one should give a rats ass if you wheel your jeep or not. Wheeling your jeep doesn't make you "jeep people". You sound so elitist..........That would be like corvette owners having infighting in their hobby. Arguing about who actually auto crosses their vettes and "uses" them for what they were "built" for. Wranglers are awesome, every model, every trim level. Off road or no off road. Moab weekends or mall crawler weekends. It's the joy that each individual owner can get from their jeep and the way they choose to enjoy and mod their jeep based on their budget. It don't matter how they choose to enjoy it. Just because some people have the money to go buy a brand new Rubicon and spend 20k on mods in year 1 and then total it at Moab before they've even paid off their interest don't automatically knight them like fucking Sir Lancelot and make them "jeep people"......You're like walking memes.......Stop being douche bags. There has only been a couple of threads on this forum that didn't leave me needing to make an appointment at M.D Anderson for consultation. I hope this forum isn't indicative of the modern day Wrangler owner is turning in to.

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
I agree 100% with the above. Stop being assholes and recognize this particular thread is not the place for this crap. Minimum 2 lives have been significantly altered in a split second and the trim or intended use of anyone's rig is irrelevant. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion but dang have some social and situational awareness and grow some censorship balls.

Sponsored

ECHO

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2-Door JL Rubicon - Black
Occupation
Retired Air Force - Currently in my Dream Job
I hope this forum isn't indicative of the modern day Wrangler owner is turning in to.
In my opinion.. I am going to say NO it's not indicative, I have been on JEEP forum's for along time. You will always have some Jeepers have differences and it sometimes becomes very heated ..

You are 100% correct, we are all JEEP People and part of the Wrangler Family, regardless of level of experience or option choices.

RubiconSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hardrock 2016 Sport 2018 JLU Rubicon
Forums were around before Facebook, Twitter, etc... My observation is the nonsense has increased dramatically since the advent of social media.
Sniping and digging among those who share a common interest (Jeeps, Camaros, Guns, Watches) has increased.
I monitor this Forum from time to time just to see how it goes. Maybe because it is a newer forum but it does seem to go on more here than some of the older forums.....

As for the thread Topic.... I have nothing to add so like Mom used to say.... "then shut up..." so I will.

Last edited:

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse
I'm just a tech information lurker here, not really a poster and I hate to have to do this again but.........Now here we go with the i'm better than you because, "my trim level can do more" and "I actually wheel mine" crowd. This cancer of a forum is metastasizing quickly and is in dire need of chemotherapy. No one should give a rats ass if you wheel your jeep or not. Wheeling your jeep doesn't make you "jeep people". You sound so elitist..........That would be like corvette owners having infighting in their hobby. Arguing about who actually auto crosses their vettes and "uses" them for what they were "built" for. Wranglers are awesome, every model, every trim level. Off road or no off road. Moab weekends or mall crawler weekends. It's the joy that each individual owner can get from their jeep and the way they choose to enjoy and mod their jeep based on their budget. It don't matter how they choose to enjoy it. Just because some people have the money to go buy a brand new Rubicon and spend 20k on mods in year 1 and then total it at Moab before they've even paid off their interest don't automatically knight them like fucking Sir Lancelot and make them "jeep people"......You're like walking memes.......Stop being douche bags. There has only been a couple of threads on this forum that didn't leave me needing to make an appointment at M.D Anderson for consultation. I hope this forum isn't indicative of the modern day Wrangler owner is turning in to.

BE362608-25C8-45EF-9203-49B840145F95.gif

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Whoa ! Let me clarify my use of "Jeep People" before your panties cuts off circulation to some important part.
"Jeep People" are those who enjoy their Jeeps for its history, memories, individuality, fun.
Its NOT about notches carved on some ego for " Better Than". It's about the inner landscape, not posturing. Love your Jeep , of any trim or ability, that's a Jeep Person.
"People who happen to drive Jeeps" are those who flock to the brand, hoping it will magically make them cool, and who will abandon it when the next "thing" comes along.

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse
Whoa ! Let me clarify my use of "Jeep People" before your panties cuts off circulation to some important part.
"Jeep People" are those who enjoy their Jeeps for its history, memories, individuality, fun.
Its NOT about notches carved on some ego for " Better Than". It's about the inner landscape, not posturing. Love your Jeep , of any trim or ability, that's a Jeep Person.
"People who happen to drive Jeeps" are those who flock to the brand, hoping it will magically make them cool, and who will abandon it when the next "thing" comes along.
Nailed it. Again.

Sponsored

Majestic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKUR, 2019 JLUR
That’s a pretty deep definition, but who on this thread volunteered enough information about themselves to make this assumption? Was that just a general statement?
I would argue that anybody bothering to spend any time on a specific vehicle’s forum probably shares some sort of enthusiasm for it.

ECHO

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2-Door JL Rubicon - Black
Occupation
Retired Air Force - Currently in my Dream Job
I would argue that anybody bothering to spend any time on a specific vehicle’s forum probably shares some sort of enthusiasm for it.
The way I understood it, is how many will trade in they're JEEP for a BRONCO when they come out, because they are the next cool thing

Majestic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKUR, 2019 JLUR
The way I understood it, is how many will trade in they're JEEP for a BRONCO when they come out, because they are the next cool thing
Fair enough.
Does the Gladiator count?

Richamby

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara born on 5-18; 1999 TJ 2 Dr
I just pray the lady didn’t loose her leg. Was that statement from the partial amputation and now she has had surgery and is in the healing process with two legs and lots of therapy? BTW You can mall crawl and run over someone in a parking lot, the end result of two lives affected is the same.

Snayte

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara Hella Yella, 2017 Ram 1500 Longhorn
No kidding see how long that thread about the Bronco is? Personally, if you gave me a Ford I would sell it for a FCA product.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.