Not open for further replies.

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Zj
Please explain this “Monday Morning Quarterbacking?” Because I thought that it meant someone who question the actions of others. In the in unedited quotes above I said many times that I believe they made the right decision. Why in God’s name can you guys not comprehend what the words on your screen mean? I am amazed what I am seeing here.
Sponsored

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
A compound fx is a reason for air transport. Unless things are different in Utah you do not deploy your air assets for the comfort of the victim. If your helo is picking up a closed fx and a person has heart attack whoever sent the bird for the broken leg is going to have to answer for why the second patient died
Would you be willing to answer for the person who lost their leg because you told the air ambulance to hold in case someone has a heart attack? I'm fairly confident there's more than one air ambulance in Utah.

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Someone who works in a stabilized and controlled hospital environment is arm chair quarterbacking EMS decisions? Shocking.
Hahaha. The difference between field and sterile field can be wide and vast...

Brett

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Zj
Please explain this “Monday Morning Quarterbacking?” Because I thought that it meant someone who question the actions of others. In the in unedited quotes above I said many times that I believe they made the right decision. Why in God’s name can you guys not comprehend what the words on your screen mean? I am amazed what I am seeing here.
Would you be willing to answer for the person who lost their leg because you told the air ambulance to hold in case someone has a heart attack? I'm fairly confident there's more than one air ambulance in Utah.
. OH MY GOD REALLY? I have been screaming from the mountain top that they made the right decision! This is beyond stupidity now. I assumed you were literate but now I have decided that one of your kids types for you. Please ask them to read you the quotes of my own words so that once and for all you can see that I have never questioned the decision. I only EVER questioned the second update as to original injury. And in questioning that I said it was clearly more serious than that account. This has turned into a learning exercise for me now. How many times can I say something and people still can’t comprehend simple English words on a screen.

Sponsored

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
While this probably is covered under insurance, I can almost guarantee that standard coverage is probably not going to be enough.

You all do have an umbrella policy which covers above and beyond including property and liability up to 1 million more right??? Right???

Umbrella policies are cheap as hell.
This is the answer. I have a $1MM umbrella that’s about $200 per year. Covers everything including stuff like this

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
. OH MY GOD REALLY? I have been screaming from the mountain top that they made the right decision! This is beyond stupidity now. I assumed you were literate but now I have decided that one of your kids types for you. Please ask them to read you the quotes of my own words so that once and for all you can see that I have never questioned the decision. I only EVER questioned the second update as to original injury. And in questioning that I said it was clearly more serious than that account. This has turned into a learning exercise for me now. How many times can I say something and people still can’t comprehend simple English words on a screen.
I am curious as to why she was air evac if she did not sustain potentially life threatening injuries. I’ve been in medicine for a while and I have never had or even heard of a patient getting a helo ride for a fracture. There are complications from fracture that can threaten the limb but there really is no way to test for compartment syndrome in the field.

Sorry, but you wrote this and I'm commenting on that. To me, it seems like you're questioning the decision. Sorry that I and a handful of others read it that way.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Sorry, but you wrote this and I'm commenting on that. To me, it seems like you're questioning the decision. Sorry that I and a handful of others read it that way.
The initial report was a partial amputation, so I believe @TennesseePA was responding to the later reports of a fracture only. As in, it must have been something more serious (presumably) than a simple fracture to warrant CareFlight or whatever it is called out there. I think he was actually questioning the reports of her injuries like the one I read on a lawyers website saying she suffered a partial amputation. Then again, fuck I don't know. I've followed this thread from day one and I'm still confused most of the time. I just hope everyone recovers:like: It was a horrible accident :(

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
The initial report was a partial amputation, so I believe @TennesseePA was responding to the later reports of a fracture only. As in, it must have been something more serious (presumably) than a simple fracture to warrant CareFlight or whatever it is called out there. I think he was actually questioning the reports of her injuries like the one I read on a lawyers website saying she suffered a partial amputation. Then again, fuck I don't know. I've followed this thread from day one and I'm still confused most of the time. I just hope everyone recovers:like: It was a horrible accident :(
We had a Jeep do a double roll over last week during EJS while we were going out to the dunes. The person hurt was fine and only had a bump on her forehead but man, it felt like it was more than a half an hour to get an ambulance there. This was still on the gravel road too, weren't even on the dunes yet. Getting an ambulance to posion Spider would have been hours upon hours. Agreed though, I hope they did patch up her leg. Terrible situation all around.

Sponsored

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Zj
I clarified what I was actually saying. Did you not see the multiple times I did that? Obviously not.

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
I clarified what I was actually saying. Did you not see the multiple times I did that? Obviously not.
I didn't, I got tired of reading your attempts to wow everyone with your medical knowledge in 1000 word forum responses.

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Zj
No not really. I just don’t understand why people cannot read everything that is said before quoting me and commenting on a partial thought. I have stated many many times that I believe the correct decision was made but these guys just can’t wrap their head around that. It is very frustrating that anyone can be that freaking dumb and survive in a modern world.

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Zj
Doesn’t it seem strange that you got to the point of my medical knowledge but didn’t notice that over and over I said I did not question the decisions made? I do have medical knowledge and I am licensed to practice medicine so I attempted to add to the conversation that I disputed the account of a less than serious injury. I have years of experience in EM and I am currently working to get back into EM at Vanderbilt University Medical Center Level 1 Trauma Center. That is quite relevant experience to add content to the discussion right? But rather than commenting on what I actually said you and others quoted on a partial thought without reading all of my comments. Then when I point out that you did not read my completed thought you get angry with me and call names and sling accusations.
I didn't, I got tired of reading your attempts to wow everyone with your medical knowledge in 1000 word forum responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.