Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2-Door JL Rubicon - Black
Occupation
Retired Air Force - Currently in my Dream Job
Fair enough.
Does the Gladiator count?
In my opinion .. Yes , not a Wrangler.. but; I won't hate on them as much ;) just a little :giggle: because its still a JEEP, just the ugly step brother
Sponsored

ECHO

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
No kidding see how long that thread about the Bronco is? Personally, if you gave me a Ford I would sell it for a FCA product.
I would be right there with you brother !

sstuner

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Stay on subject or start a new thread.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
The way I understood it, is how many will trade in they're JEEP for a BRONCO when they come out, because they are the next cool thing
Definitely not me.

Sponsored

ebelp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon (bright white)
Vehicle Showcase
Getting back on topic...Has anyone heard from @American Jeeper to see how he's doing? I'm anxiously waiting for some first-hand info about the situation.

SteadyC

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLS
Got back from Moab yesterday, and here is what I know. During a trail ride on Sat, the trail leader stated that the lady was air lifted to Grand Junction, and has undergone two surgeries on her leg thus far. Both tires on one side of the Jeep ran over her leg, so her leg was ran over twice basically. It was never “amputated” or partially. The leg is at this time, still intact. The people onsite of the accident, were able to bandage her, and take good care of her. So, hopefully the two surgeries have been successful, and things keep tracking that way. But thus far, there has been no amputation. Still a long way to go I’m sure. And not saying that a complication in the future won’t require an amputation, but not thus far.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, so do we have an official report on the well-being of the bystander who was hit? What I've seen sounds positive, but I've not seen a strong source yet. It sounds like it was her ankle and that things may be better than was originally thought or speculated.
Got back from Moab yesterday, and here is what I know. During a trail ride on Sat, the trail leader stated that the lady was air lifted to Grand Junction, and has undergone two surgeries on her leg thus far. Both tires on one side of the Jeep ran over her leg, so her leg was ran over twice basically. It was never “amputated” or partially. The leg is at this time, still intact. The people onsite of the accident, were able to bandage her, and take good care of her. So, hopefully the two surgeries have been successful, and things keep tracking that way. But thus far, there has been no amputation. Still a long way to go I’m sure. And not saying that a complication in the future won’t require an amputation, but not thus far.
Thanks for the update! Now I'd love to hear some good news about @American Jeeper .

ECHO

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Thanks for the update!

Sponsored

SteadyC

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLS
One more quick note that I just remembered too, the trail lead said that her life was never in danger or threatened. So, that lead me to believe, it was never a partial amputation or otherwise at the accident site.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
The way I understood it, is how many will trade in they're JEEP for a BRONCO when they come out, because they are the next cool thing
I’m sorry dude but broncos are not cool .... :)..
Sorry...just trying to lighten the mood here before :punch:.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I’m sorry dude but broncos are not cool .... :)..
Sorry...just trying to lighten the mood here before :punch:.
Too late in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.