Replacing Stock Battery(and Bypassing the Aux Battery) Easiest Solution

OP
OP

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
In 2018 we did actually know how .... Thanks solely, to fellow forum member @Jebiruph, who schooled me..... I believe I was undoubtedly the 1st to actually do the Aux battery bypass on a JL. Thanks again, Jerry!

Yes, I did the Aux bypass on 8/19/2018, 5 months after purchasing my 2018 JL....

Anyway, 6 yrs. plus since then and well over 85,000 miles driven... and never any battery or ESS related issues for my JL.

For anyone considering doing the Aux battery bypass, do carefully read forum posts by @Jebiruph in regard to the bypass before you do it.

--->Any and all posts/diagrams, by Jerry/@Jebiruph, in regard to the JL's dual battery system.... you can trust/you can take to the bank so to speak.

Be very careful reading what I consider, knock off, crapola, aux battery bypass related posts on the forum as many/most, are riddled with misinformation.

It's been 1 1/2 years since replacing my main battery with a new AGM battery, and doing the bypass. It's been running flawlessly since.
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
It's been 1 1/2 years since replacing my main battery with a new AGM battery, and doing the bypass. It's been running flawlessly since.
Told you so.... :like: