Washington Replacement front bumper for JL Rubicon

Rossignol

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Hi all! Just purchased 2021 Wrangler Rubicon, LED light package. I'm looking to see if anyone has found a decent winch bumper that accomodates the factory LED fog lights. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Advertisement

Dcc1089

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Explorer
LOD Signature Series. Fits factory fog lights and MADE IN THE USA!!

Horsemover

First Name
Jamie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD / 1997 TJ 4.0
Another vote for LOD. I went with the Destroyer stubbie. I had the plastic Rubicon bumper and the LED fogs fit beautifully. Super heavy duty product that was easy to install. It honestly took me longer to get the old one off than to bolt up the LOD. One other thing worth mentioning...I have never seen an item so well packaged. The bumper came in one box and the skid in another and both boxes were filled with expanding foam. It was actually a PITA to get out of the box but I had zero damage to either item which is impressive given my past experience with heavy metal powder coated items and shipping.

JeepNYak

First Name
D
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
I have the FabFours Stubby front bumper & it looks great. Made in USA and fogs fit. Opens up front wheels too

20200915_170227.jpg

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sahara x2
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all! Just purchased 2021 Wrangler Rubicon, LED light package. I'm looking to see if anyone has found a decent winch bumper that accomodates the factory LED fog lights. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Look up "EAG" bumpers on eBay, they worked great on mine... I got a full-width bumper, but they have other styles available.

Advertisement

Smart Stop Start

Advertisement