First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR , '18 Jaguar F-Pace S
Occupation
retired
Nice!! Could you tell us how the 35s felt compared to the 37s?

The 35's were a 10 ply Load E and my 37's are a 8 ply Load D so the ride is slightly softer with the 37's. The 37's weigh 10 lbs more. Also the Mopar lift seems to have softer springs/shocks. You can definitely feel the extra mass of the 37's but its not bad at all

jeepfandotcom

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepfan.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sting Grey JLUR 4xe, 2004 TJ, 1978 CJ-5
After installing the Mopar 2" lift Saturday I decided to get 37's. I went with Cooper STT Pro's

with 35" BFG KO2's and a 2.5" spacer lift
YmsdePayReKTsBa6t84c2w.jpg

with 2" Mopar lift and 37's
PgeZIJ0CTBKHkgRMHF6vNA.jpg
axqT01FuTVWozs4KbB+QaQ.jpg
Looks great. I’m pretty settled on the Coopers and the Mopar for mine and these pics make me even more sure. Hoping the Jeep arrives next week.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Never3nuff

Never3nuff

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR , '18 Jaguar F-Pace S
Occupation
retired
Looks great. I’m pretty settled on the Coopers and the Mopar for mine and these pics make me even more sure. Hoping the Jeep arrives next week.

I think you will be happy with the Cooper STT’s. Very little tire noise for an aggressive MT tire. Plus they look good. I was thinking about getting KO2’s again but I wanted something a little more aggressive when I hit the trails. I paid $315 each at Discount Tire. I also looked at Toyo RT/MT’s and Nitto Trail/Ridge Grapplers. They are all 5-6 lbs heavier and with 37’s I want to try and keep the weight down. I would like to find some lighter wheels. My Pro Comps are 30 lbs. The Method Roost weighs 25 lbs but I don’t like the way it looks. I’m going to keep looking for something in the 22-23 lbs range if possible

Matt_35

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited
Looks Great !

I've settled to get STT Pro but a 35". Still deciding on the wheels.

jeepfandotcom

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepfan.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sting Grey JLUR 4xe, 2004 TJ, 1978 CJ-5
I think you will be happy with the Cooper STT’s. Very little tire noise for an aggressive MT tire. Plus they look good. I was thinking about getting KO2’s again but I wanted something a little more aggressive when I hit the trails. I paid $315 each at Discount Tire. I also looked at Toyo RT/MT’s and Nitto Trail/Ridge Grapplers. They are all 5-6 lbs heavier and with 37’s I want to try and keep the weight down. I would like to find some lighter wheels. My Pro Comps are 30 lbs. The Method Roost weighs 25 lbs but I don’t like the way it looks. I’m going to keep looking for something in the 22-23 lbs range if possible
Great info, thanks! I'm considering the Mopar 17x8.5 wheels. Not sure of their weight but I like the look and they have the nice backspacing that locates the tires just right.

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
After installing the Mopar 2" lift Saturday I decided to get 37's. I went with Cooper STT Pro's

Great tire selection!

Sponsored

draffind

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR
If you get a chance, I would love to see a similar profile pic with the 37's like you did with the 35's for comparison purposes. I'm beginning to think 37's would be the way to go with a 2" lift

Luckycards

First Name
Boe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500

Are you rubbing anywhere flexed out with a zero offset wheel? Would a -12 help?

Rubiconvict

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JL
Vehicle Showcase
@Never3nuff - Can you send the specs on your wheels (backspacing)? Also did you need to remove the bumper ends to clear the tires?

ckorte13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon Loaded

[/QUOTE
Congrats. Looks great. Question on the lift and tires. Do you feel top heavy.? Notice more swaying on the road sitting taller? Do you ever feel like your going to tip driving 65 on the HWY, or on turns? Just picked ours up on Friday. Way to much play with the steering wheel. Don't feel safe at high speeds. Have not had the chance to check tire pressure today.
Thank you. Just trying to learn.
Sponsored