Sponsored

Replace 22 Xtreme Recon with Dynatrac endurosport 2" lift - Would You?

goose77

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.toolsinaction.com
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR, , 84 CJ7 , 22 TREMOR, 23 Model Y
Occupation
Pan Handler
Vehicle Showcase
I have new in the box Dynatrac Endurosport lift and a new 22 XR coming in a few months. Would you just keep the stock suspension or go to the Endurosport? From my understanding they are both around the same height the only advantage would be getting the FOX shocks with the Dynatrac. I might a couple bucks for the old parts also. I don't plan on anything crazy just going to put 392 wheels and tires on it, I like the thinner wheel look. What do you guys think? Thanks
Sponsored

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
If you already have the kit with shocks just replace your shocks and sell the rest of the kit. For maybe 1/2" of lift it is absolutely not worth the time it takes to install the Dynatrac kit. Unless you just want to learn the JL. You are likely not to even notice a difference in height. Lots of people love the ride quality of the lift, but many end up changing it out as the spring rates are so soft you can't load it up without getting much droop in the rear.

JeepJLU402

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Sport S - V6 8AT - 30/44
If you already have the kit with shocks just replace your shocks and sell the rest of the kit. For maybe 1/2" of lift it is absolutely not worth the time it takes to install the Dynatrac kit. Unless you just want to learn the JL. You are likely not to even notice a difference in height. Lots of people love the ride quality of the lift, but many end up changing it out as the spring rates are so soft you can't load it up without getting much droop in the rear.
I have the Dynatrac lift on my Sport S. I got 3 3/8” lift from it so I would agree that you would probably only get 1/2” more than a stock XR. I’ve loaded it up a couple times. I measured once when I had 350 lbs of bricks in the back and it squatted 1/2” in back. For me not big deal I run it empty 99% of the time. But could be a problem for some for sure. Best part the ride is better than stock and it’s not to tall so my wife is happy.

I’d say sell the lift and use that money on some sweet shocks.

OP
OP
goose77

goose77

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.toolsinaction.com
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR, , 84 CJ7 , 22 TREMOR, 23 Model Y
Occupation
Pan Handler
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, ill probably just swap the shocks. Thanks

Sponsored

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Dynatrac lift on my Sport S. I got 3 3/8” lift from it so I would agree that you would probably only get 1/2” more than a stock XR. I’ve loaded it up a couple times. I measured once when I had 350 lbs of bricks in the back and it squatted 1/2” in back. For me not big deal I run it empty 99% of the time. But could be a problem for some for sure. Best part the ride is better than stock and it’s not to tall so my wife is happy.

I’d say sell the lift and use that money on some sweet shocks.
you running it with 35s?