Sponsored

Reluctant newbie trading JK for JL

WES IV

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S 2 dr with hardtop. Firecracker Red.
Occupation
Going over the hills and far away
Hello everyone! I have a 2017 JKU 75th anniversary. When I bought it new two years ago it was because I was ready for my first Jeep and didn't want to wait for the upcoming JL. I thought to myself that I would trade later if the new JL flung a craving on me. Well, it has. I like the Moab and I've placed an order today. I'm familiar with the steering issues and other quirks and willing to not let that deter me. However, I can't help wonder if I'm making the right decision. I still think my Anniversary JK is one of the best looking of them all and I'm hoping that the new JL will help me leave it behind without regret. I have a pretty long list of things about the JL that I like and look forward to but still I need some input from you all who have done a similar trade.
I have waffled for days between bright white and firecracker red. I went with red.
I waited years to get a Wrangler Sport and now I'm taking ownership this afternoon of a JL 2 door. I had considered a JK but I'm glad I waited for the 2019's and I chose Firecracker Red too!
I expect to have a lot of fun for a long time.