REIGN Wrangler JL club

OP
OP
Pic18

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
I have Jeep envy - of my wife's new JLU.
I want one! Well, at least my name is on the title, below hers, of course.
I did get to drive it once.

20230126_141736_HDR.jpg

20230124_093220_HDR.jpg
Looks like you have a hydro Gladiator! No need to envy the wife’s Jeep when you have that!
Sponsored

Yawnie'sPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLUR, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Looks like you have a hydro Gladiator! No need to envy the wife’s Jeep when you have that!
True. It's my second one. Had a 2020 and traded for a nearly identical 2022 so I could get the Selec-Trac and a couple of other options. I need to tow and haul stuff.
My wife comes from a long line of Grand Cherokees (ZJ, WJ, WK and so on) For years I've heard her say "I want a purple Jeep". I made the mistake of taking a pic of a reign Sahara in the dealership show room and texting it to her. For a week "have you found me a purple Jeep yet". And here we are. Shocked she gave up the comfort and familiarity of the WKs but then she's driven my JT many hundreds of miles through several states and is familiar with the layout and interior.

Yawnie'sPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLUR, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
My wife needed steps to get in and out (helps this old guy, too) so we're trying these.
May need to go to RSE power steps - for both this and my JT

My wife took it out shopping today and while we were out, the first stop we were just getting out and 2 women, each coming from a different direction, hollered over to us.
One said "OMG, that's the most beautiful Jeep I've ever seen, I always wanted a purple Jeep"
the other said "really beautiful Jeep!"

Then we went to the bank and a guy inside had seen us parking out front and also commented on it.

Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club 1676176096769

Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club 1676176163310

Chrismeece74

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Freedom Unlimited
My wife needed steps to get in and out (helps this old guy, too) so we're trying these.

My wife took it out shopping today and while we were out, the first stop we were just getting out and 2 women, each coming from a different direction, hollered over to us.
One said "OMG, that's the most beautiful Jeep I've ever seen, I always wanted a purple Jeep"

Then we went to the bank and a guy inside had seen us parking out front and also commented on it.

Get used to the compliments like that, wife gets them everywhere she takes hers. Just makes her smile more.

Sponsored

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLU Reign Rubicon 14 Mazda, 22 Hyundia Santa Fe

I bought side steps for my Jeep, not to make getting in and out of the Jeep easier, but to keep people from banging their doors into my Jeep. Now if they hit my Jeep, their door will hit my side steps. Only another Jeep or a big truck can ding the paint on my doors...

guadalupeanne

First Name
Guadalupe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club E49BE4E0-45C9-46E2-BB54-A2DBB7AB8637
Changed the stock rock rails to steps. My short self was having a hard time getting in and out. Hard when the tires are almost as big as me. 😂 cleaned her up after.

Chrismeece74

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Freedom Unlimited
Just helped wife install these fender flair extensions on her Freedom Edition. They are essentially copies of the Extreme Recon flare extensions, except for non rubicon fenders. No drilling required all the holes line up perfectly.

Front & Rear Fender Liner Fender... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BKZYWV54?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

20230218_172933.jpg

20230218_172434.jpg

20230218_172428.jpg

Sponsored