Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon 2018 Grand Cherokee Overland HA
Occupation
Soldier
Vehicle Showcase
Just got email saying shipped šŸ˜. Iā€™m getting so excited!
Hopefully your good news can apply to my build since it was also built around the 22nd. I don't get emails from Jeep like others that ordered from a different dealership. :(
I'm in GA so I would think they should be really close in shipping times. Congrats on your news! Post some pics of your delivery! We need some more Reign Photos in this Club for Reign Jeeps.

TY
Sponsored

Chrismeece74

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Freedom Unlimited
Hopefully your good news can apply to my build since it was also built around the 22nd. I don't get emails from Jeep like others that ordered from a different dealership. :(
I'm in GA so I would think they should be really close in shipping times. Congrats on your news! Post some pics of your delivery! We need some more Reign Photos in this Club for Reign Jeeps.

TY
Tim, if you can see your order on the official tracker you can opt in to email and text notifications there.

T.Pigott

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Soldier
Vehicle Showcase
Tim, if you can see your order on the official tracker you can opt in to email and text notifications there.
Yeah, about that. My dealership has an unusual format for their VON'S. Long story short, I cannot use my VON to track the Jeep. I have to use the dealer's website. It's notoriously behind what a normal dealer can view also. It's one of the issues of going through Military AutoSource. My experience with them has been completely lackluster to put it nicely. Fortunately my delivery dealership has been on point.

Chrismeece74

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Freedom Unlimited
Yeah, about that. My dealership has an unusual format for their VON'S. Long story short, I cannot use my VON to track the Jeep. I have to use the dealer's website. It's notoriously behind what a normal dealer can view also. It's one of the issues of going through Military AutoSource. My experience with them has been completely lackluster to put it nicely. Fortunately my delivery dealership has been on point.
Ahhhh yeah familiar with them from my Navy deployments. Atleast the delivery dealer is on top of it.

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURXR Tuscadero, 2023 JLURXR Reign

TY
i never got an email from Jeep either. Luckily the tracker worked well for me.

Sponsored

guadalupeanne

First Name
Guadalupe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Todays update from dealer expected rail delivery on the 14th and he will let me know when they can get a truck to bring it to dealership. So hoping to get next week.

guadalupeanne

First Name
Guadalupe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
So, the jeep website now has a feature where you can search inventory nationwide. There are only 170 reign available. Guessing those are just dealer stock and not sold Jeeps. Itā€™s the the second lowest number. Punkn has 2.

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
So, the jeep website now has a feature where you can search inventory nationwide. There are only 170 reign available. Guessing those are just dealer stock and not sold Jeeps. Itā€™s the the second lowest number. Punkn has 2.
Could be sold Jeeps as well. Others around here have found their Jeeps listed on CarMax and dealer web sites. Apparently some dealerships do this to lure customers in only to tell them that the Jeep they were looking at has already been sold.

Jay_Jeep

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Sport S 2 Door
Prince is cool. I don't care what my friends or co-workers have to say. My former 1SG told me Jeeps were for lesbians and 16 year old boys. Funny thing, I happen to like the same thing as those two groups of people. Anyway, if you go back to 70's Prince records you'll see there's only one "orientation' for Prince. He was a great musician but that usually involves a lot of personality quirks too. Tell your friend it's ok to like purple Jeeps. šŸ˜
Cheers!
Thatā€™s too funny, well Iā€™m a currently serving 1SG and I picked up my Reign the week of Veterans Day. I donā€™t care what anyone thinks. I personally like the vibrant Jeep colors, Iā€™ve had Dominator Yellow and Hyper Green as well. Iā€™ve had nothing but envious compliments on my Jeep really. šŸ˜

Sponsored

guadalupeanne

First Name
Guadalupe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Could be sold Jeeps as well. Others around here have found their Jeeps listed on CarMax and dealer web sites. Apparently some dealerships do this to lure customers in only to tell them that the Jeep they were looking at has already been sold.
Oh no Iā€™m not talking about dealerships websites, I meant jeep.com and I never saw mine listed on there only way I could find mine was through order tracking. But I look at the dealership I ordered fromā€™s Jeeps and never saw mine show up so I have to assume jeep wouldnā€™t list a sold jeep on their website while individual dealerships might. Did you see your jeep show up in inventory on Jeepā€™s website?

T.Pigott

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Soldier
Vehicle Showcase
Thatā€™s too funny, well Iā€™m a currently serving 1SG and I picked up my Reign the week of Veterans Day. I donā€™t care what anyone thinks. I personally like the vibrant Jeep colors, Iā€™ve had Dominator Yellow and Hyper Green as well. Iā€™ve had nothing but envious compliments on my Jeep really. šŸ˜
Still don't have mine yet. But I went by the dealership to see one in person. I really think it's one of the coolest colors available with the different colored flecks in the purple. I can't wait to drive mine to work.

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
Oh no Iā€™m not talking about dealerships websites, I meant jeep.com and I never saw mine listed on there only way I could find mine was through order tracking. But I look at the dealership I ordered fromā€™s Jeeps and never saw mine show up so I have to assume jeep wouldnā€™t list a sold jeep on their website while individual dealerships might. Did you see your jeep show up in inventory on Jeepā€™s website?
Ah. I see. No, I never checked the Jeep website for inventory to see if mine was listed there or not.

RockyTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'98 Corvette, '12 Corvette, '12 Focus, '15 HDXG750
Ordered in September we just drove home our Reign Sahara 4XE! One silver lining is that between ordering and delivery Jeep came up with a few fixes for some of problems 4XE had so hopefully fewer headaches ahead. No major upgrades planned just window tint, maybe a decal or two, already put the weathertech floor mats in and have a hotheads liner to install when it get warm enough to use the adhesive.
Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club PXL_20230114_205221891
Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club PXL_20230114_205214532
Sponsored