Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon 2018 Grand Cherokee Overland HA
Occupation
Soldier
Vehicle Showcase
Hi everyone! This might be a dumb question but my Jeep is supposed to have a security alarm on it. How do I know if it has it? I should mention that I did have a credit for connected services so I guess I don’t have Sirius xm option on my radio because it’s the 7” screen not the upgraded 8” so does that mean I don’t actually have the alarm?

7CC8B3C3-A774-4AA7-93D8-C2A58CF1D253.jpeg
Lock and close your doors. Then use the "switchblade" key to unlock a door. Open the door and your alarm should sound.
Sponsored

Griffinhez

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Lock and close your doors. Then use the "switchblade" key to unlock a door. Open the door and your alarm should sound.
I locked the car and used the switchblade to open the alarm did t go off but I do see a red blinking light in the dash

image.jpg

T.Pigott

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon 2018 Grand Cherokee Overland HA
Occupation
Soldier
Vehicle Showcase
I locked the car and used the switchblade to open the alarm did t go off but I do see a red blinking light in the dash

image.jpg
That's different than mine. I'm at a loss.

Stetson

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2014 Ford Raptor
Occupation
Project Manager
Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club 9F739464-23CA-4587-811F-9995D6812D15

And boom! It showed up at the dealership today! We just finalized the deal and brought it home.

I have to give a great shout out to Larry Miller Jeep in Sandy, Utah! They made the entire process fun and memorable for myself and the fabulous mrs. Stetson.

the Reign color is amazing and the 392 far exceeded my expectations as far as just a fun vehicle goes.

Happy Trails!

Stetson

Griffinhez

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul

Sponsored

helldorado

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Wrangler Willys
Wow! Your timing is perfect! I was just looking at those flaps on their website, wondering how close the purple was to the Reign color. Do you have a pic of the whole Jeep with the flaps on? Man, Reign and Bikini are sooo hard to get close with, let alone match.
The Bikini has 35's and is getting chips on the door hinges, not handles so I'm hoping these will solve the problem. Seems weird that it's only the hinges though.
No, I don't sorry! My wife took the Wrangler back to Dallas with her before the rear brackets arrived, so I probably won't get a chance to put those on until February or so.

guadalupeanne

First Name
Guadalupe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Question for the group that got theirs already, anyone have the xtreme recon and painted their rims yet? If so how did you do it?
I wanna paint mine reign color but not sure if Mopar is gonna make the ‘beauty rings’ in reign color and if they do how much they are gonna be.

Chrismeece74

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Freedom Unlimited
Question for the group that got theirs already, anyone have the xtreme recon and painted their rims yet? If so how did you do it?
I wanna paint mine reign color but not sure if Mopar is gonna make the ‘beauty rings’ in reign color and if they do how much they are gonna be.
Don't see them offering then in Reign. Wife doesn't have an XR, but she did paint her wheels to match. Paint isn't available from Mopar yet, had it custom mixed, I can give you the companies info if you want it.

48404.jpeg

guadalupeanne

First Name
Guadalupe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Don't see them offering then in Reign. Wife doesn't have an XR, but she did paint her wheels to match. Paint isn't available from Mopar yet, had it custom mixed, I can give you the companies info if you want it.

Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club 48404
Yes please! Those look amazing!

Sponsored

Chrismeece74

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

guadalupeanne

First Name
Guadalupe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A

Grayone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 TRX, 392 Rubicon (sold), 2 door Rubicon
My 392 XR has landed on the dealer lot. Ordered 9/13 arrived today. Hate to say, initial impressions has me wishing I would have ordered a red or pumpkin color. Little late to worry about it now. Maybe it was the cloudy conditions, but reign color, to me is rather blah in person. Hopefully that impression will change when it gets cleaned up and is in the man cave. If not, it's tenure in the stable will be very limited....

Chrismeece74

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 392 XR has landed on the dealer lot. Ordered 9/13 arrived today. Hate to say, initial impressions has me wishing I would have ordered a red or pumpkin color. Little late to worry about it now. Maybe it was the cloudy conditions, but reign color, to me is rather blah in person. Hopefully that impression will change when it gets cleaned up and is in the man cave. If not, it's tenure in the stable will be very limited....
It looks different based on the lighting.