First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 JLUW XR 2.0T, ‘23 JLU 4xe Sahara
Occupation
IT
I posted a separate thread but thought I would add it here as well.

I suprised my wife with her own Jeep for Christmas. Love the color but sadly it has been cloudy since we got home so no one else has seen it in all it’s glory yet. …and Now I’m jealous of the 4xe and the SOT.

Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club C25FC1A9-4200-40BE-A883-424D195C7E07

Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club 876178F0-C3D9-4EDB-B554-797225DA1E3F

Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club 3BBDD067-52EB-4BE5-B607-16091E8B5011
Sponsored

Griffinhez

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Can you share what you used and where you tapped for power? I’d like to add this for our new reign.
I found these lights on Amazon for $20 and honestly I love them at least right now. We will see how long they hold up. They have sticky strip on them so I used the sticky strip to stick them under the front passenger and driver side and for the rear I zip tied them under the seat because I don’t think the tape will stick to the cloth and there isn’t any hard surfaces under there. It just plugs into the cigarette lighter and they come with a. Remote and you can download the app and control them from the app AND you can synch the lights to your music through the app.

I tried to upload a video showing how I have it in there but I can’t apparently it’s too large, but it’s really easy to do and there’s a picture of how it should go in on Amazon if you scroll through like it shows you how to lay it out in the car

0F1ED5F4-B9B1-4B3F-9003-488617579E9C.png

revnik

First Name
nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on my 2023 Rubi Reign ordered 9/7/22...
My purple Padme has shipped!! I don’t even know what to do with myself getting three Jeep updates in a week! Happy dancing!! :party:
Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club 451FA9FE-3E5E-4A78-861B-AF2E748B3C77

Griffinhez

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
My purple Padme has shipped!! I don’t even know what to do with myself getting three Jeep updates in a week! Happy dancing!! :party:
Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club 451FA9FE-3E5E-4A78-861B-AF2E748B3C77
It might already be there! Mine didnt say it was shipped or delivered until two days after I already picked it up!

Sponsored

Griffinhez

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul

Chrismeece74

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Freedom Unlimited
Last edited:

Griffinhez

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul

Sponsored

revnik

First Name
nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on my 2023 Rubi Reign ordered 9/7/22...
It might already be there! Mine didnt say it was shipped or delivered until two days after I already picked it up!
Just curious… for those of you who’ve already received your Jeeps… I seem to remember a series of posts saying that the arrival date is inaccurate. Since nothing has been what I expected in ordering my first Jeep, and knowing that trend will probably continue (!), what’s the “typical” number of weeks from the date shipped to delivered?

Thanks in advance! 💜

Griffinhez

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
I found these lights on Amazon for $20 and honestly I love them at least right now. We will see how long they hold up. They have sticky strip on them so I used the sticky strip to stick them under the front passenger and driver side and for the rear I zip tied them under the seat because I don’t think the tape will stick to the cloth and there isn’t any hard surfaces under there. It just plugs into the cigarette lighter and they come with a. Remote and you can download the app and control them from the app AND you can synch the lights to your music through the app.

I tried to upload a video showing how I have it in there but I can’t apparently it’s too large, but it’s really easy to do and there’s a picture of how it should go in on Amazon if you scroll through like it shows you how to lay it out in the car

Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club 48871
Update, don’t get these lights ☹ one of them half of the strip went out. I only had them on for maybe a total of 2 hours on and off .. I will be returning then.

NMPirate

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old go-cart from 1973
Occupation
King Shit of Turd Island
Update, don’t get these lights ☹ one of them half of the strip went out. I only had them on for maybe a total of 2 hours on and off .. I will be returning then.
Check Diode Dynamics for similar lights. I have a strip of blue that was supposed to go into my Mustang but never made it. They will have to be installed in the Jeep eventually.

Xorak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hellayella Sport, 2023 Reign Sahara
Just curious… for those of you who’ve already received your Jeeps… I seem to remember a series of posts saying that the arrival date is inaccurate. Since nothing has been what I expected in ordering my first Jeep, and knowing that trend will probably continue (!), what’s the “typical” number of weeks from the date shipped to delivered?

Thanks in advance! 💜
Our shipping was right at 40 days.
Sponsored