REIGN Wrangler JL club

Griffinhez

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
So my dealer is asking if I can come in Thursday Friday or Saturday to get it I told him I wanted to come in tomorrow or today now, but I just got an update on the tracker that says delivery is to be determined?!!
Update, the tracker now says deliver date of 12/15 but I’m planning on going this afternoon to pick it up! Just wanted to throw this out there for anyone else still tracking because clearly the tracker is unreliable lol

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
Update, the tracker now says deliver date of 12/15 but I’m planning on going this afternoon to pick it up! Just wanted to throw this out there for anyone else still tracking because clearly the tracker is unreliable lol
Yeah, it didn't show "Delivered" on mine until after I got it home. :). Go get that Jeep! 👍

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLU Reign Rubicon 14 Mazda, 22 Hyundia Santa Fe
Well after more than 100 days in D1, and 8 days since it was built, my Jeep has been delivered to the Dealership. I will be making the 5 hour drive to pick her up. My dealer is a fairly straight shot down I-75 and I-65 from Toledo, so it didn't have to catch a train to get there. It is at Miracle CJDR in Gallatin Tennessee. I am sure that helped a lot with the shipping time. Gallatin is north east of Nashville and Gupton is Northwest of Nashville, so maybe my Jeep hopped a ride on a truck with Jeeps going to Gupton. There are actually 6 Jeeps on the Tracker listed as KZM for Miracle. Maybe they filled an entire truck to deliver to Miracle. Hopefully it will be sunny in Teneessee tomorrow so I can get some good pictures of the Purple....

2023reignitin

First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLUR, '20 Ram 1500 Laramie, '17 Jeep Renegade
Well after more than 100 days in D1, and 8 days since it was built, my Jeep has been delivered to the Dealership. I will be making the 5 hour drive to pick her up. My dealer is a fairly straight shot down I-75 and I-65 from Toledo, so it didn't have to catch a train to get there. It is at Miracle CJDR in Gallatin Tennessee. I am sure that helped a lot with the shipping time. Gallatin is north east of Nashville and Gupton is Northwest of Nashville, so maybe my Jeep hopped a ride on a truck with Jeeps going to Gupton. There are actually 6 Jeeps on the Tracker listed as KZM for Miracle. Maybe they filled an entire truck to deliver to Miracle. Hopefully it will be sunny in Teneessee tomorrow so I can get some good pictures of the Purple....
Yes!!! Can't wait to see it! Safe travels!

Sponsored

Griffinhez

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Here she is guys! Now if I can figure out the radio! I have no idea how to get the uconnect account registered? Or how I get the sirus radio on and I tried entering the vin on the Jeep app but it keeps telling me invalid vin?! Do I have to wait like 24 hours?

66A6BF0F-30A6-4B65-A728-BA8AAFF77F10.jpeg

0D36DDC0-943B-494F-A42B-E196B80E32FA.jpeg

Chrismeece74

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Freedom Unlimited
Here she is guys! Now if I can figure out the radio! I have no idea how to get the uconnect account registered? Or how I get the sirus radio on and I tried entering the vin on the Jeep app but it keeps telling me invalid vin?! Do I have to wait like 24 hours?

66A6BF0F-30A6-4B65-A728-BA8AAFF77F10.jpeg

0D36DDC0-943B-494F-A42B-E196B80E32FA.jpeg
Congrats, our salesman took care of registering the uconnect for us.

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURXR Tuscadero, 2023 JLURXR Reign
congrats!

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase

guadalupeanne

First Name
Guadalupe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A

Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club 0D36DDC0-943B-494F-A42B-E196B80E32FA

Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club 0D36DDC0-943B-494F-A42B-E196B80E32FA
Congrats! Gorgeous jeep!

Sponsored

Griffinhez

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Do you have to wait a few days before the Jeep app will be able to find the vin? When I try it tells me VIn not found? I was able to add it to my garage on the Mopar site.

Chrismeece74

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Freedom Unlimited
Do you have to wait a few days before the Jeep app will be able to find the vin? When I try it tells me VIn not found? I was able to add it to my garage on the Mopar site.
Shouldn't, we were able to take care of it when we took delivery.

T.Pigott

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon 2018 Grand Cherokee Overland HA
Occupation
Soldier
Vehicle Showcase
I don't know if it can be ordered, but Reign is back on the configurator.

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLU Reign Rubicon 14 Mazda, 22 Hyundia Santa Fe
I made the 600 mile round trip to pick up my Reign Rubicon today. The first picture is the old and new together. It was bitter sweet to leave the Sahara. Purple overload...

IMG_0774.JPG

IMG_0775.JPG

IMG_0776.JPG
Sponsored