Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
They’re all out driving them. They don’t need this thread anymore. 😂
Not true! :) It's just been overcast and snowy here for most of this past week. Crappy weather for taking decent pics.
Sponsored

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link

Sponsored

Red Dirt

First Name
Karla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19BikiniJLUR, 23ReignJLUR, 23MerceS580
Guess I need to get new pics of our girl since Hubs has put new bumpers & winch on her. The color is difficult to accurately capture. It changes; not like a color shift but much darker/more blue in shade & a tad towards the red side in full sun. It's an incredible color.
So what are y'all planning on modifying (have modified) on yours? Any thoughts on accent colors?

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJ
went to shipped this week. Dealer has the 5" and 7" LED lights waiting for install when it gets there. It would be awesome if it was ready before Thanksgiving, but it means my wife should definitely have it by Christmas. :clap:

Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club 1668795290651
I still don’t get why people who ordered a month after us are getting built while I’m still in confirmed :(

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURXR Tuscadero, 2023 JLURXR Reign
Valid point! 😂
When I get mine, I’ll still come in here check it out, post some vids, and rub it in,( in friendly fashion, of course, 😆)
I’d like to see the last person that ordered get theirs. You know, it’s kind of like a graduation, everyone is enthusiastic for the first 10 or so, then it starts dying down until the end, most people are over it, and ready to go home. Their person got theirs and that’s all that matters. Well, I recognize this, and it’s problem, so, I’ll try to visit til the end. No Jeep enthusiast waiting in their order will be left behind!

Griffinhez

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul

Sponsored

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roll call. Head count. How many are still waiting? Post current build status.
im in KZM shipped. Potentially going to arrive Monday or sometime this week. We will see.
next……

Griffinhez

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
im in KZM shipped. Potentially going to arrive Monday or sometime this week. We will see.
next……
Day 47 in D1 though I regressed 46 days ago…

7B2CFC8F-564A-4B9B-88E9-C9466C29E052.jpeg

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Day 47 in D1 though I regressed 46 days ago…

7B2CFC8F-564A-4B9B-88E9-C9466C29E052.jpeg
That’s sux. I know it’s extremely frustrating hearing that happen. Why would it regress? Maybe they thought the had all the parts, then they don’t, so they put yours at the back of the que, having to go through the ranks again.
perhaps they are so organized as to when your vin shows up, they check the build, something missing…..pass. Next.
Then maybe it’s also color that has to do with it, “ok, we’re finished with reign, next color white, then they cycle through, any whites missing parts, back at the que, so on so forth. Til they cycle through colors, then reign again, now see if all parts are there, ok, now build.
just my thoughts. I know it doesn’t make You feel better, though.

Griffinhez

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
That’s sux. I know it’s extremely frustrating hearing that happen. Why would it regress? Maybe they thought the had all the parts, then they don’t, so they put yours at the back of the que, having to go through the ranks again.
perhaps they are so organized as to when your vin shows up, they check the build, something missing…..pass. Next.
Then maybe it’s also color that has to do with it, “ok, we’re finished with reign, next color white, then they cycle through, any whites missing parts, back at the que, so on so forth. Til they cycle through colors, then reign again, now see if all parts are there, ok, now build.
just my thoughts. I know it doesn’t make You feel better, though.
My build is so basic though… I think it’s because of my small dealership. I think I’m the only reign order?

2023reignitin

First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLUR, '20 Ram 1500 Laramie, '17 Jeep Renegade
next……
Still waiting... details are in my signature. Ordered 7/15 and dealer told me I was supposed to have a build date of around 10/7, but obviously it didn't happen. He said he has no idea now when it will be built. 😭
Sponsored