Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
Congrats, mine still showing D1 and I moved to scheduled a few days before yours.
I regressed back to D for a while and the build date my dealer gave got pushed back also. Par for the course for most of us, apparently.

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURXR Tuscadero, 2023 JLURXR Reign
My update. I am In Production and have an estimated delivery date. Let the countdown commence...

Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club 8E7538EF-BD7F-4DF4-92BE-CAD152B3E961
Fantastic!

Griffinhez

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul

picked it up yesterday afternoon 54 days order to delivery
I’m happy for I am but wtf? I have the same Jeep only 4 door and it’s been 117 days and I still have no production date 😭

Sponsored

BrentMG

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Not yet, waiting to see if he is actually going to say something. I'll give him a week. Kinda sucks because they're no longer making the color and it appears they're done with diesels too.

RockyTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'98 Corvette, '12 Corvette, '12 Focus, '15 HDXG750
Welp, a very nice person on Facebook says we're in I status, built but requiring a repair before shipping. I'm still crossing my fingers for delivery this month.

Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club 1667587607869

Sponsored

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
Well it is looking like the dealership that stated they would hold mine until I returned from overseas is not keeping their word. Saw it posted up on cargurus.
If that is your ride, first off, I'm sorry. Second, are you overseas in the armed services? If so, my next call would be to every local TV station where the dealership is located. I bet they would love a story about how a local business is screwing over an active duty service member...

Red Dirt

First Name
Karla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19BikiniJLUR, 23ReignJLUR, 23MerceS580
Our dealership (Bob Howard) in Oklahoma City called & said they had a Reign. It was a 4xe. Hubs told him we found one already a month ago. Went by there this past Wednesday and it was on the lot. Looked at their inventory online today and it says they have 5 Earls (out of 25 2023 Wranglers) but we didn't see any of them on Wed. Doesn't say anything about the Reign 4xe, but they do say a gas powered Reign is in transit. Maybe they already sold the 4xe in two days? They seem to be like falling stars- lucky if you see one.

Xorak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hellayella Sport, 2023 Reign Sahara
Our dealership (Bob Howard) in Oklahoma City called & said they had a Reign. It was a 4xe. Hubs told him we found one already a month ago. Went by there this past Wednesday and it was on the lot. Looked at their inventory online today and it says they have 5 Earls (out of 25 2023 Wranglers) but we didn't see any of them on Wed. Doesn't say anything about the Reign 4xe, but they do say a gas powered Reign is in transit. Maybe they already sold the 4xe in two days? They seem to be like falling stars- lucky if you see one.
We got the only Reign that our dealer was going to get. They said they get multiple calls on a daily basis asking about it.

NMPirate

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old go-cart from 1973
Occupation
King Shit of Turd Island
Not yet, waiting to see if he is actually going to say something. I'll give him a week. Kinda sucks because they're no longer making the color and it appears they're done with diesels too.
If you ordered it, the window sticker has your name on it. I would fight for this one!!

NMPirate

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old go-cart from 1973
Occupation
King Shit of Turd Island
Well it is looking like the dealership that stated they would hold mine until I returned from overseas is not keeping their word. Saw it posted up on cargurus.
Do you have anybody that can get to the dealership and pick it up and store it for you? Really sucks that they would do that. Wish I was closer by to give you a hand on that deal.
Sponsored